Dinner at Sweet Chat Cafe

Today, public holiday, no class and all... Boring~ but to my surprise, Mun Yee called me and asked me out for shoppin and tea break. Since I'm so bored at house, no babies to play, I mean bully, I straight away agree to her! Muahaha! Shoppin~ *evil grin* (So desperate to go for shoppin although 'pokai' lik mad! Siao~)

Since we both damn 'pokai', we decided go juz walk around and do sum window shoppin at Mid Valley... Target first, later only report to our dear so that they can have a mission ma... Und? ;p

We walk and walk and walk until we are really tired, then only decided to get a rest at Sweet Chat Cafe after seeing their nice promo on tea-time set for two person... :) The price is affordable and this Sweet Chat Cafe offer local desserts and fusion meals. Oh, did I o did I not tell you all that their signature dessert, Durian Pancakes are very delicious? Well, you shud try them!

The tea time set for two from Sweet Chat

It's light snack and not heavy though

The sardine snadwiches

Scones

Normally, owen baked pastries are usually salty rite?
But tis pastries is Sweet! Sorree, cant recall the name.

Enjoyin oursleves.
Mun Yee and April

We spend lik an hour there chattin and gossipin since it has been so long we never met. I mean since MIFA until now la... quite long ad wat... =p She no longer workin at Tmn Desa as Graphic Desinger nor beauticianist ad. She is now a freelancer. Will be free for the mean time. And she is so lucky, she juz back from vacation wif his dear Jason at Thailand. Bought so many stuffs esp clothes! Ish~ Show off la ni! =[ Gee, I wish I can hav a vacation where I can relax too! Assignments and mid terms are makin me mad and stress! Now, exams are very near some more... Cham lo~ Die lo~ =(
Ok, come back... Think too much ad! *slap on the forehead* Ouch~
All rite, afta makan, the mission of shoppin cont'! Muahaha! Evil is back! We at last bought tis cute lil' accesories box each from Living Cabin store. So cute and such a waste if dun buy it! =p It has magnetic function where it can close and shut the box properly. Damn cun wei! And it cost only about RM5 wei! They hav many sizes la... Wanted to buy the big wan coz I hav damn many accesories, but the bigger box design not tat cun. So, I took this medium size box.

The cute accesories box from Living Cabin

The inner view of the box

Then, Mun Yee bought tis cute puzzle from a puzzle shop for Evonne whereby you can take out a portion of the puzzle and replace it wif a photograph, and it cost RM50! Nice quality la, therefore it's worth it qua... =] Then, after realising that this weekend she hav a bday party to attend, her mission now is lookin for bday gifts for a boi. After walkin everywhere, she seems to giv up. Then, to my surprise, she went into Vincci Accesories shop after seeing this evening bag discounted for about as much as 50%. She straight away buy after I agree wif her the small bag is really nice. Siao poh, say 'pokai' but still can come out so much money! Babi la she~ I mean pig la she! =p After buyin the small evening bag oni she announce that she is broke! Zhadou~ -_-" Rather buy the small evening bag oso dun wanna get her fren a bday present. See la, ladies alwiz serong mission. Haha! Kesian the guy~

Next, we went to inQbox after seeing cute items that are being displayed outside the shop. Then, to my surprise, I saw this! My dear's identical lil' Croco twin! Exactly the same except for the pattern allocations la.. Well, I kinda lost his lil' Croco when he call me to take care of it but somehow the Croco lost in my room. It's hiding la, dun want to be found. My dear had been askin me bout lil' Croco whereabout but I alwiz fail to answer him. He do noe lil' Croco is playin hide-and-seek wif me. Therefore, I decided to bought tis Croco hum to surprise my dear! All these while, ever since lil' Croco is lost, I mean is hiding from us, my dear became very moody and sad lik :[ and hopefully when he see this 'fake' lil' Croco, he'll becum :] back! Although I know he does surely noe tis is the 'fake' one. But hope he'll appreciate my effort in findin back another identical twin for him. =p Honestly, ever since lil' Croco is hiding, I 've puttin my very best effort in findin him another twin but lucky me, I found his twin tonite! Yippie! Hope you'll lik it dear! :D

My dear's fav all time animal, lil' Croco! =p
Does it look lik a Dino o a Croco to you?

Since lil' Croco is alone, I found him a companion!
Super bluey hot-dog as his fren! Haven tink of a name yet!

After wasting so much time and money (Mun Yee la), we decided to call it a day. She then fetch me hum and till the nex time when we both free only we can meet up. Mayb after my exams Mun Yee dear! Take care ya! Muax~

I oso wanna sign off ad la.. Good nite everyone!
Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts