Santa Claus in comin to DEFINITELY not to my town...

Gosh, this will be the super damn long post! Full wif grandma story and pictures too... :D Just be prepare o else, just close the whole darn page! =p
Well, it's juz lik normal days..Took breakfast at A&W, KLCC since it's early... (and also do sum last min shoppin coz still havent get any pressie for my dear!) =p This A&W breakfast special quite early tutup and change to normal menu wan...very weird...they oni offer tis b/fast set from 8am till 10am...lucky me, I reach thr about 9.45am... =p Kesian those workers and mat salleh... saw the ads from the outside rest. but when comes to order, the staff say 10am ad past, no more b/fast set is available... Kesian, I tink they dun wanna make profit o sumthin... coz I tink for Malaysian, 11am is still consider as breakfast! I mean, mayb for me oni la... =p

My A&W breakfast set

Then to college to attend boring 'ahem' (U know~ wif British slang) class... While waitin for nex class, in editin room, we found two cute fake butterflies, and then, we decided to play wif it by videoin it la... I noe, we damn 'mou liu', but who in Earth cares?! Rite? =p

Two cutie butterflies... wee~

It's Michelle and Michael

The Life of Butterflies



After the 'wuliaw' video, I decided to call ah Hong, tis KL Ink (lik Miami and LA ink) guy to ink o so called 'tattoo'ed my hand since we all got nuthin better to do... =p Well, u can alwiz see 'tattoo' over his hand o arm o even fingers occasionally... this is bcoz he drew it all by himself... He's a very artistic and talented fella'...

My very own 'tattooist' =D

Pls, juz ignore my reaction.. too fake! :p

The result... It's from his very own idea..
It's limited edition, as he can't drew another 100% identical to this!

This is requested by me! =p

Then right after class ended, took bus to Bukit Bintang to meet up wif my dear and both his frens, Kam Yung and Kee Guan... Before meeting up wif them, I went and do shoppin again! Lookin for dear's pressie... =p At last, Topman and Tangs saves my life! =p

Pressie for him

Meet up wif them a bit late bcoz of last minute shoppin... =p We bought tix to watch IP Man then relax ourselves at Esprit Cafe, which is now under San Francisco Coffee Co....

The one and only Esprit Cafe in Malaysia
but it's now under San Francisco ad..

Relaxing~
In the pict, Kee Guan and Kam Yung


Snap shot of San 'fan shu' kofee shop

After the tea-time, we went shoppin a while, waitin for the time to pass by... Then off we go to the cinema for movie time!

Ip Man, The Movie

Ip Man is adapted from the life story of Ip Man, the grand master of the Wing Chun style of kung fu and sifu of legendary kung fu superstar Bruce Lee. Surprisingly, my dad also practise Wing Chun kung fu when he was much younger and even have the book, thanks to my lovely bro who is kind enought to giv it to her gf, the book is now wif her at Sabah.

It's exactly this book, but it's
light green in colour or the front cover

This movie will be the first important record of the master's life. Ip's persistent devotion to Wing Chun is a classic example of the love and respect shown to wushu and the freedom and spirit it represents. Ip Man is a concept, a spirit, a way of thinking - and it represent a new peak in Hong Kong’s wushu movies. Starring Donnie Yen (my dear's fav actor), Simon Yam, Lynn Hung, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi.

Donnie Yen as Ip Man

Lynn Hung as Ip Man's beautiful wife

Simon Yam, as Ip Man's old friend.
Boss of a cotton mill factory

Overall, the movie is nice, full with action pack and a lil' bit of humourous dialouge. Go and watch tis movie if you are a big fan of martial arts. In the movie, the Wing Chun style of Kung Fu is much more relax compare to any other martial arts... This movie will be the first important record of the master’s life. Ip’s persistent devotion to Wing Chun is a classic example of the love and respect shown to wushu and the freedom and spirit it represents. And I heard that there is part two for this movie from my dear featuring his famous student, the legendary kung fu superstar, Bruce Lee in it. Well, I'm waitin for that movie in future..

After the movie, we walked around to find for foods and end up at Pavilion's Food Court because all Restaurant is fully packed. And from there, we meet up wif both my brother and Jason's fren.

You wont get a place in here even if you're RICH!
All you need to do is reserve a place and dun be late!

Me and my youngest bro, Jason

Both my brothers.
(From L to R; Alex and Jason)

My brothers and his fren
(From L to R; Alex, Jason, Ah Long)

After meeting up, we plan to walk around Bukit Bintang since Pavilion is going to close for the day. Our first stop is at Starhill. Snap pictures whenever we can. =p

LV is still open till 11pm surprisingly but too bad,
my 'Abang Shahrul' is not workin today

Cute lil' drawfs

Take opportunity to snap snap snap!
In front of Marriott Hotel entrance
where they have cun LED effects!

It's me wif Thumbelina ;D

Three blind mice o three musketeers?
(From L to R; Alex, Yuen, Edward)

We even pass by MyThai, the place where me, my dear, my brother; Jason, my cousin bro; Mun Hou and both my frens; Wen Chi and Wai Luen dine in last Christmas eve! Costly but great experience! =)

Jim Thompson's MyThai restaurant

Last year pict, where we dine at MyThai
(From L to R; Wei Yuen, me, Wen Chi)

My dear and his best fren, Chin

Yup, back to my story, I snap non-stop, even saw my parents in Starhill since the place is quite quiet and peacefull (if were compare to the outside of Starhill). Then, took tis opportunity to snap family potrait. =p

Mua family
(From L to R; Jason, Mom, Dad, Me, Alex)

Me wif my younger two brothers
Ya, I noe both are taller than me -_-"

Who's shoe is the dirty shoe, pls cum out ...

Snappin pict is in my blood, but snappin nice and beautiful pictures are my passion. =D
Then, off we go to the 'war area'! I call it a 'war area' because you'll most probably get sprayed by ppl in foam o strings if you 'lucky' enough to be their target!

These are the people who supply sprays to the 'military' people

These are the people who supply accesories to people
so that they will look lik clown in the dark

Oops~ dun mean to snap tis! O_o

I just love to see this uncle's reaction! =p

Here, you can witnessed two victims that were just being attacked!

"Aiya, spray me! I spray you back! Neh neh neh neh!"

After walking around and watchin how the 'war' happen, where everyone kena 'sprayed', we then decided to stop watch the 'war' at an area that is less people around, spotted, in front of Watson and further down a lil' bit of Giordano and McD area. There, you are not only safe from snatch thefts and molester, but you are also safe from being a spray victim. Why? Because there is a police 'pondok' nearby! =)

See, the driver can even pose for a shot
although his car is badly tortured!

I oso take the opportunity la since they are so proud of it! =p

Another way of a guy confessing to a gurl!
Aww, so sweet~

Look the background of the pict!
The crowd~

The family was inspired by me to snap such dangerous pict!
'Snap the pict and I shall snap you all too!' =)

I guess they are the newspaper reporters & photograhers
because they bring along the heavy tripod!

See, the 'military' people wont even let go a chance
of starting a 'war' wif the Alam Flora vehicle!

And even buses too! Kesian~ :S

It's 12am sharp.
That's why u can white effects on top of their heads.

Just lik what I had mentioned, because there are actually people throwin those empty cans of spray to people and vehicles right after they finish the cans, I believe, Santa Claus will even tink twice of comin down to Kuala Lumpur if he ever existed! Haha! :D

Last but not least, I wanna take this opportunity here to wish all my frens and family a Happy Merry Christmas! I enjoyed myself every year! How 'bout you? =)

Me, enjoyin my X'Mas eve! >.<

Merry X'Mas from both of us! :D

Happy Merry Christmas again! ;D

Signing off~ Ciao!


Dear Santa,
I've been a very good girl this year!
Please grant me three wishes and I
promise you I'll prepare you milk
and cookie in front of my living room!
Please! Muax!
XOXO,
April

Comments

Popular Posts