Dinner at Station 1 Cafe

Today, when I was about to go sleep after online a while and since nuthin much happen, Nicky called me and ask me out for a drink wif him and Jit Ming. I agreed and tag my bro, Jason along since he noes my bro. I then decided to go over to Station 1 Cafe since it's open till late and Jit Ming requested to go to a place that hav WiFi connection.

Nicky and Jit Ming

Surprisingly, three of them, my bro; Jason, Nicky and Jit Ming ordered the same drink, which I guess it's the cafe so-called signature drink, YesTea. Because both my bro and Jit Ming is so sure of what they wanna drink, even before looking at the menu! Geng! *salute*
Since everyone is ordering the same drink, why not break the 'trend' and order another drink, so that in future, that drink can be in 'signature/recommended' section too?! Rite? =p But at the end, I prefer their drink more than mine le... :[ Coz the YesTea taste so much more healthier than my high-fat choco drink! It's lik my fav Pokka's Jasmine Green Tea taste! Ahh~ Other than that, my bro ordered fries as tit-bits too as sumthin to bite when we chit-chattin...

The half-fill mug of YesTea

The empty-half of Iced Choco

The fries as tit-bits

Since Jit Ming was busy surfing the net, I then decided to bring over the wood block stack game, sumthin lik UNO Stacko game but this hav number labelled and it's made out of wood. It's where you first build it steadily 3 by 3 blocks until a certain height, then take out one by one out from the built 'tower'. Jit Ming did join us while surfing his net, and cont' back his business when it's not his turn. While playin, my bro look relax, Jit Ming too so confidence that he wont cause the 'tower' to fall, while this Nicky; keep admittin that he himself will make the 'tower' fall, purposely takes block that are not in between the blocks;which is from both the side wan and makin me worry that I'll be the one who make it fall instead of him... After building the 'tower' quiet high enough and holes can be seen everywhere below the 'tower'... Few minute, when it's my turn, I sucessfully took out one that's in between the blocks but fail to put properly on top of the 'tower', then no need me to explain la, I LOSE. -_-" I alwiz play safer side, only take out those blocks that is in between ones but still, lose. Ish~

The wood block stacko wif number labelled

Wondering why is there numbers on the block

Everyone play on the safe side, taking out the middle ones
(Insert; my bro's turn)

Except for tis fella, alwiz took the sides and
making the whole 'tower' unbalance! -_-"

Jitty's turn in playful version

Another round, in serious turn

Close fren ever since secondary skol

Me, in between both of them
(was actually tryin to look smaller) =p
Gosh, I'm darn dark! O.o

Notti and cheeky us! >.<

Remember my yesterday post regarding the moon? Where it's 90 degree from :)? Well, once reach hum from yum cha, I realised the moon now had changed from :) [90 degree of it] to :( . I'm guessing that this kind of emotion of moon can oni be seen once in a life time too. And since it's so small and can't really see it, i kinda circle whr the stars is and then I illustrate another one, that is zoomed version of the real moon wif two cute 'stars' for you to imagine! Enjoy my masterpiece! =p Haha!

The real version without zoomin but I still lost one of the star

Tadaa~ Edited version! My masterpiece le! Nice? =p

Gosh, I'm still cracking my head on which PSA shud I create wif my groups... Stress nyer~
So, I guess that's all I'm gonna write about... Such a short story oso I can lengthen it till such a long post. =p

Signin off now! Ciao~




Comments

Popular Posts