It's 19.12 today!

Today, after class, I went out wif Ernie and Lup Kee. Because I've been quite busy last week when he reach KL last week, I promise to meet up wif him tis week if I happen to be free and he's kind enough to stay for few more days at KL although he hav piles of deadline humwork at Terengganu and other than that he also wanna meet up wif Lup Kee coz he came from all the way from Sabah!
I waited quite long from Ernie to cum to Universiti Station to pick me up. Then went over to fetch Lupz from his house.

Snap it juz for fun! =p "His" watch

Then off we go to Mid Valley. We then straight up to cinema, brought The Day The Earth Stood Still tix. Damn, the title is so darn long! While we were thinkin wat to eat for lunch o tea-time, I somehow walked pass 1901 and remembering that their promo, which is every 19th of every month, their signature hotdog; beef and also the chicken will be selling at RM1.90! So cheap hor! And it's unlimited to how many order you want to! =D Then we bought 3 and ate it in the Mid valley's food court. After that, we went over to Jonker Street to have Ice Kacang, our second round! Then to Baskin Robin for our 3rd round! Siao hor?! Haha!

1901 hotdog

It's only RM1.90 on every month of 19th! =)

I even 'tah pao' hum for my brothers! =)

Ice-kacang from Jonker Street, The Gardens

Then, off we go to the cinema, to watch the movie where Keanu Reeves star in. The Day The Earth Stood Still.

'THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL is Twentieth Century Fox’s contemporary reinvention of its 1951 classic. Keanu Reeves portrays Klaatu, an alien whose arrival on our planet triggers a global upheaval. As governments and scientists race to unravel the mystery behind the visitor’s appearance, a woman (Jennifer Connelly) and her young stepson get caught up in his mission – and come to understand the ramifications of his being a self-described “friend to the Earth.” '

The old version of the movie originally

The remake of the movie

Whatever boom or weapons are used
also wont able to destroy the sphere

This robot can close down all the electric power supply

Giant sphere in NewYork Central Park

Well, the story is remaking of 1951 movie. Keanu as Klaatu were sent to Earth to destroy human because it's human who are makig the earth and animal suffer and all la, because of technologies and also pollution. Then this scientist acted by Jennifer Connelly somehow get to convince Klaatu that human can change as in, not to destroy and take care of the world if they are being threaten and all, then Klaatu risk his life for protecting back the humans. The end.

The cast
(Fr left to right; Jennifer Connelly,
Jayden Smith and Keanu Reeves)

The lil' boi that I mistakenly tot is Micah! =p

I nearly misunderstand and tot the lil' kid is the boi in Heroes, Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) but mana tau, durin the credit rollin oni I noe the lil' kid is Will Smith's son, Jayden Smith. Paiseh nyer~ =p Both so alike and cute!
Overall, this science fiction story is not bad la, I noe a lot of viewers who watched this show complainted to me the movie not nice but to me, it's ok. I understand the storyline and all. Overall, I shall rate this movie 5.5 out of 10 because of the characters, the effects and also the story plot.

I guess that's all I'm goin to share.
Signin off now! Ciao~


Comments

Popular Posts