Cleaning in progress

Ya, tis lazy gurl helped family to clean up the 2nd living room of the home... Got help a bit oso considered as help rite? =p Besides that, I'm so proud to even say I clear up my closets! Taking off and donating unwanted or still brand new clothes that doesn't fit me ad... Ya, I noe, I put on a lot of weight ad... ;p

When cleanin up, guess wat I found? Toys that I used to play wif when I was small and refuse to throw it bcoz all these are my childhood memories! =p

Well, it's my 'Polly Pocket'! Although some of the part lost ad and the most important of all, the dolls are gone! But still, I couldnt throw it! So sayang rite... =/ I still remember I beg and cried for my parents to get me all these every single year of my birthday and getting good grades in exams! =p

My Polly Pocket Collection! =p

Cute ma? =D

My 1st Polly Pocket. "Square in Shape"
Birthday theme

My 2nd Polly Pocket. "Heart in shape"
Baby Nursery theme

My 3rd Polly Pocket, "Shape of a book"
Castle theme

There is another one, but it's in car shape, which my bro took it and buat harta when he was small... and until now, dunno where he buang ad... =,( The long long car Polly Pocket is pinky in colour...

Well, actually that's all I wanna share about... What is your childhood toys beside Hotwheel Racer Cars or plastic Barbie Dolls? Tell me...

Till then, ciao~
Signing off...

Comments

Popular Posts