My Worst Nightmare


"Well, I had this weird and scary dream where zombie were trying to take over/attack a supermarket (I’ve no idea of all the places, why they choose supermarket?!) and apparently, I was inside the supermarket alone (without any friends or family with me) doing some grocery shopping.

Everything was normal until all of the sudden we (as in me and other shoppers) heard some weird squeaking noise coming out from the staff room. The door, suddenly opened itself with those scary SFX and then a fat manager turns into zombie (ugly bloated face in his manager coat attire with name tag on; droppin some sick green colour saliva out from his mouth-euk!) coming out from the staff room and start chasing all of us. All of us start screaming and we ran as fast as possible coz we don’t wanna be his victim. But somehow one of his lucky staff were being caught by him and because of that staff who drag the manager's time, I somehow made it out from the supermarket (lucky me rite, i noe!) alive and weird enough I dialed 911 and explain to them the situation. But the receiver on the line were laughin bout it over the phone and warn me to stop making prank calls! I was lik WTH?! I ended the call. And then, the funny part of my nightmare was I went home safely by taking Putra LRT. That's all I could remember."

Well, the reason why I wrote this post out is because I wanna share this weird/worst nightmare of mine with everyone and because of I wanna win movie tickets from Adverlets to watch Nightmare on Elm Street! =)

Yeay! Freddy Krueger returns back in "A Nightmare on Elm Street"!

U too can join this contest! All you need to do is by checking out this post entry by Adverlets.
And share with everyone your worst nightmare so far. OR if you've been so lucky enough not to have a bad nightmare before, share with everyone your scariest real life experience so far. OR, if you've been lucky enough not to have either one so far, share with us what's your worst nightmare would be!

And oh ya, did I mentioned to anyone that I did personally ad met Freddy Krueger?!

Well, he did make a visit to TARC street! Honestly, it's true! Scary rite?! I noe! And my friends and I even snap some pictures with him before we escaped! >.<>

So, here are some snap shots we took with Freddy Krueger before he gets to haunt us down!

Yeap, that's me with Freddy! Well, he was tryin to make a scar on my face with his 'Wolverine claw'!

And this is my fren, Siew Lai who really look super scared!

And this is us at TARC street! Both my frens towards each end still can smile la! =p While me, tryin to close my eyes and hav a good nite sleep! :D

{From L to R; Janet Chew, Siew Lai, Freddy, April Pang and Alice Lee}


Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout my worst nightmare. What about yours? Care to share with me? =)
Have a nice day ahead everyone and I shall now continue to finish up my assignments! =p

Updates!
Yeah, I won the contest! A pair of tickets hav been reserved for me! Thanks Adverlets! And I'm crossing my fingers to be one of the best 3 entries! Freddy dear, I'm comin! =)
And gosh, I love ur song Freddy!
One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts