Shopping & eating is the best therapy!

Yo! Bro is back from his Sabah trip! Got lotsa souvenirs for ma whole family... Man, he can actually open one bazaar stall n sell those stuff lo! What I'm tryin to mean here is A LOT! He really knows how to spent his money wisely la! And he's now as dark as Louis Koo ad! LoL~ :)

We went to Curve for quick window browsing shopping together with my dear. Although it's only less than 5 hours! (Seriously, not enuff to do a real shoppin lo!)

Well, below are the few snapshots of what baby Kar Chun is doin'... he's playing with the bubble bottle my bro Alex bought from Sabah for him! But too bad la, he dunno how to hold. When he was blowing those bubbles from one hand, his another hand that holds the bottle keep on pouring out the liqud out... Kesian, havent even play for few min, ad wasted onto the floor ad... LoL~ And he still wanna act innocent, say he finish blowing ad, asked my bro to refill somemore for him... >.<

The sequence of unfortunate event. aww...

1. Really?
2. See here! Here, where?
3. (Pushing his head) Finally!

Swift billboard n Swift car in front of me...
Well, I'm starting to hate the 'jam'! :p

We shop ard and stop by at the lower ground of Ikano Power Centre for some snacks... Surprisingly, there are so many foods n snack stalls over there! We tried two different stalls that sell crepes... One is from a 'local' stall named "Kik Kok", while another one called "Shimino"; originally from Japan. Well, both oso taste very nice and different from each other la... Although Shimino's one was a bit over-price, but the quality of the crepe and the ingredients in it is all worth it la; very sweet and creamy. And as for Kik Kok's one, it's cheaper and more crunchier... I like both. Try it if you happen to be at Ikano! =)

Local crunchy crepes

Salute the way she chopped the banana lo...
Very quick!

She claims that the metal part she
rest her arm there is not hot at all...

The Japanese crepe

Wide selection

Bro Alex buying the Japanese crepe

We ordered Choc Cake + Banana + Choc Topping

Not bad ar, got a lot of customer also ar...

Bro advertising Shimino's crepe...

The view from the top of Shimino crepe

The top view of Kik Kok's crepe

3 of us enjoyin the crepes~

To me, I only shop at Curve for movie, cupcakes, weekend's bazzar, craft's shop, Daisho and also IKEA only. But to my brother, the whole 3 building (Ikano; Curve; e@Curve)to him is like shopping heaven ad! lol! He bought so much from FOS sale and change into one of his new shirt right away! Siao~

Hello, this is bin for socks...
how can ppl throw rubbish just lik this wan!?

We then have our dinner at Kim Gary, since I'll be missing Chinese Foods real soon! *argh* :/
As usual, I ordered Cheese Baked Rice with Pork Chop, so I din snap any picture of my foods.

Bro tried curry cheese baked chicken
Yuen tried Korean Mixed mee

Both the top pict is Mixed Mushrooms Baked with Cheese.
Chessie nyer~

Ying Yong! Gonna miss this drink la...

Once habis makan, v continue to shop... But this time, we shop kat IKEA... =)

April Pang & Yuen in oil pastel effect.

Gosh, now oni I realised I din snap much pictures of myself ad lo... mayb bcoz of my hair la! cis~ And instead of me being snap, I pulak yang kena snap these two guys! More vain than me lo! *hmph* Teruk betul! Damn! Dont bliv? Go on, scroll down and see it urself!

Yuen with his 'original' cute pose with black mousie...

Yuen acting as if he's a celebrity, being caught by paparazzi

Do you prefer 'right'?

Or the 'left'? Hmm...

And here's the whole lot picture of my bro posing for my camera! As if he's a model lik tat! -_-"

Poser!

"I wanna go Paris also la..."

"What a fine art."

"If only she's real..."

He's posing for his watch now pulak. >.<

Now, tell me, what does this Dunkin' Donuts
gotta do with ur soft IKEA's ice-cream huh?!

"Balancing act!"

See la, even use my Mr. Sunshine as his prop!

Alex & Mr. Sunshine

A lot of my bro's vain pictures rite?! Rofl! ^^
**Fyi, my bro is still single and available la. Girls, leave me a msg if u wan his no.! lol

Last but not least, let me end my post with how Mr. Sunshine made his day brighter today...

It's by drinking Pokka's Valencia Orange Juice~

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone today!
Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts