My date with Freddy at Bangsar

Well, basically, the title sums up what I did overall for today. =)
But it's just that I din really date with Freddy la. =p I'm just kidding bout that 'scary' part!
My result came out this morn and *fuh*, lucky me, I finally pass all my exams n graduated from TARC, lik finally! =) And then, I straight went to Bangsar to celeb with my dear and straight change my bank draft LJMU fees since pound for today is only lik 4.793... (I ad straight pi tukar once I know my result!)

V dine at Chatterbox after walking rounds n rounds n rounds of thinking what to eat. I hate to say that the environment of Chatterbox at 1Utama is not nice and that corner side of it made me felt it's a bit inviting n gloomy, but not Bangsar's, way more better environment compare to 1U's! And honestly, their foods are so much better than Kim Gary! More cheesier for those cheese baked rice section. =)

The menu

Can eat piggie's cheek too?! OMG! For real?! Euk! >.<

ChatterBox @ Bangsar Village.
The only 2 outlets in Malaysia


My cheesie pork chop rice. Cheesie nyer~

His beef black pepper spaghetti. No comment.

Nom. Nom. Nom.

After that, mua continue my shoppin! Shop, shop, shop n snap, snap, snap! =p And here are some of the pictures of what I snap! =p

This is how we express our 'love' to our mummy! :)

"Aiyoyo"

"Aiyo, cant you listen to me?!"

Loves the details of this rest. props la... gotta try here one fine day!

Snap, snap, snap! Tree oso mau snap! =p

Ooh, nail bar by Soong Ai Ling! Cool!
Who says boss no need to work ar?!

Random snap shots of us. =p
(Ok, I curl my hair n it does looks ugly! Argh~!)

After getting tired of walkin, time to sit down and relax! This means... tea time! =p Went to our fav. cafe, Marmalade and ordered our favorite cheese cake! Seriously, both of us agree that Marmalade do have the best Orea Cheese Cake! *2 thumbs up!* (Oops, I mean 4 thumbs up wei!) Mmmmm... damn nice and yummy lo! Dont bliv, see the pictures below o go to Marmalade and try it out urself lo! :>

Nope, it doesnt sell any jams but it's a cafe!

Marmalade Cafe @ Bangsar Village II

*tada!* Their tangerine menu!

And this is the Orea Cheese cake that I meant!

It goes well with a hot cup of Honey Latte too!

And here are the many points and angles of this marvelous cheese cake! *evil laugh!*

Us enjoying our tea time break! =p

And this is me, kinda lik frowning when receive msg from my cousin saying he's otw to my hum and nid me to come back asap. =/

The different environment setting for different section!

I really think I fall in love with their mural lo! So full of 'birdies'!

Well, just let me zoom in and show you lo... Ain't it cute?!

Haha, and I even force him to snap with the cute mural la =p

And even force him to snap mua with the background! Love that birdie holding the camera beside me lo...

*Boo!*
The different lines between the table and the floor

Ahh, so kalorful!

Love the props too... lol

And due to time constraint, I din get to order their cupcakes! =/

The cupcakes that I miss to try la. :,(

Once habis makan, off we go back home to bring both, my cousin; Mun Hou and my bro; Jason to Mid Valley to watch premiere screening of "A Nightmare on Elm Street"! Thanks to Adverlets for the tickets! =) Gosh, once we reach there, we tot only the bloggers got to watch it 1st! Mana tau, there are so many organizers giving out free tickets to public too! Ada The Star, Era.fm n etc... O.o But nvm la, as long as we got our nice seats then safe ad la. =p I can say we did turn up pretty early and we got ourselves couple seats lo! =p Together with me was Wynki and her bf too. First time meeting up with her bf lo... =)

All the bloggers who gonna watch the movie with me :)

Me and him. Both have Adverlets stickers on our sleeves.

Before the movie start, me teman my cousin all the way down to LG just to made a bracelet for his fren's birthday. *wink, wink* :p

She was kinda quick oso la..

Finally, the result. "X-A-V-I-E-R"

Luckily we made it to the cinema just on time although thr's some 'hullabaloo' coz the show is only for above 18 and above and Mun Hou is only 15! (shhhh!) Whooops~ *whistle* :p

A Nightmare on Elm Street
"Nancy (Rooney Mara), Kris (Katie Cassidy), Quentin (Kyle Gallner), Jesse (Thomas Dekker) and Dean (Kellan Lutz) all live on Elm Street. At night, they're all having the same dream - of the same man, wearing a tattered red and green striped sweater, a beaten fedora half-concealing a disfigured face and a gardener's glove with knives for fingers. And they're all hearing the same frightening voice...
One by one, he terrorizes them within the curved walls of their dreams, where the rules are his, and the only way out is to wake up." -MovieWeb

Jalan Elm in bahasa

Hate the squeaky sound made by Freddy's Wolverine claw lo! *argh!*

Lil' Nancy

One of the funny part in the movie la... She lik purposely sleep on the bath tub with open leg position... Y? So that camera can capture her and the claws lo.. lol

And this scene too... flying all around the place lik "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" and the guy watchin
her flyin in horror and not doin' anythin to help her... -_-"


Overall, in my opinion, this movie is nice lo. Mayb bcoz I lurve horror movie and I felt the story plot is very interesting although some scene is kinda funny to me. (eg. Like the boy naked appearing in his dream n etc...) Super scary and full with suspense horror! But I'm not so sure if anyone gonna agree with me coz most of the critic seems hate this movie. And most of them still prefer the original classic one that was produced in year 1984, which was voted one of the 30 most Top-Rated horror movies by Yahoo which I feature in previous post. And I've yet to see the original one. :/

The original one from 1984 (Gosh, I'm not even here yet!)

Once the movie done, everyone just ciao like that, while me, excitingly waiting for them to announce the winners. -_-"

**Updates!!! I've been notified by Adverlets that I have won one of the prizes! Yeah~ Cant wait for them to courier me the prize! Woo hoo~ =p

Fetch both my dear n cousin home 1st n then, my bro brought me to OUG Steven's Corner to hav our dinner/supper. He intro this new dish to me, according to him, it's quite famous at Steven's. It's called "Curry Mutton Kon Low Mee", which cost ard RM5.50 per bowl. It's nice la honestly, do try it if you are at Steven's, k?

Curry Mutton Kon Low Mee

And today, I shall end my post by showing what if Sadako from "The Ring" cast in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" is gonna be... LoL~ =p

Sadako from "The Ring" wanna trycasting in Freddy's show.

Signin off now! Gotta go bed now... tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts