What happen next? In the plane.


Gosh, it has been so long since the last post I posted. Sorry, due to laziness in me and the piles of assignments waitin for me to be done, I shall now cont. my journey. This is what happened in the plane. Enjoy~

From KLIA, we travel to Dubai for transit. Few hours later, we get back to new plane and off we go again to Manchester Airport.

Us, on the way to enter plane at KLIA.

Us, waiting for plane to come.

Surprisingly, we still can use mobile phone when we're up in the sky.

Shh.. Everyone is sleepin, except me! x(

So, I watched 'It's Complicated'

And this is the controller.

The front view from my seat. An Indian guy exchange seat wif Ivy.
So, I sat wif Ivy.

The menu

The foods.

Dessert and drinks. I saw 'Buatan Malaysia' too.

Cute stickers and headset.

We finally reached Dubai! *butt numb!* >.<
We choose Emirates~

Dubai Airport.

Cute 'bus' picking us up.

We're in the 'cute' bus.

They wanna create some memory in Dubai.

By donating RM into the donation box. RM.

Dubai Airport.

The landscape.

Waited for another plane to come to pick us up.

Ferragamo!


They took out their laptop once they know it's wireless.
Updating their fb status, I guess. =p

Lovely~

"Hello ma, I reached Dubai jor! Bye!"
Ki-siao. U can ignore this picture.

This plane is actually super large.
It's just this pict. that made it tiny.

Next movie I watched. It's indeed super funny la!

I tak paham. U und what it's writing? =p

Thank you Emirates. I hav safe journey and reached Manchester.


April Pang, Wynki and Ivy at Manchester Airport.

Siew Lai and me got so excited la! >.<

This picture says it all. Yup, I reached Liverpool safe and sound.

Was kinda hard to inform my parents and dear coz firstly, I dont hav credit anymore in my prepaid Hotlink phone (as usual), secondly, there's no Internet connection in my room and thirdly, I dunno which mobile networks should I get. T_T

To be cont...

But that's all for now first! (coz I gotta cont. to do my assignments!)
Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts