Depature from KLIA

Hello everyone! Gosh, it has been a while since the last time I post my blog! Well, I'm goin to fly to Liverpool, UK nao for 3 months to cont. my studies. Can say it's a very good opportunity la... Coz I only need to study for another 3 more months to 'upgrade' my cert to Bachelor of Degree during this summer programme. =) Although at first, I got some problems financially and mentally la, but nao no more ad... Departure from KLIA, and I can considered myself late. Coz earlier on, I was busy preparing my essay assignment wif my dear and I havent really actually finish packing my luggage! (As a result of that, I forgotten to bring so many things along with me! And I regret bout it!) I just simply chuck in whatever I see... And hav to even remove some of my 'precious foods' out from the luggage coz scare overweight! Luckily, chili sauce is safe in my luggage! =p I knot live w/out chili wan lo! *argh!* So, muz really save save a bit when using the chili sauce! Kesian kan?! =/ (Can anyone courier chili sauce to me?!) =P

After done packing (which I almost knot zip my luggage kinda situation), my aunt help me to re-pack my bag again! Coz it looks bulky! And again, my aunt n family members threw out my 'unnecessary' stuff out again! T.T

Well, 2 cars ushered me all the way to KLIA. My dad's car that full wif my family members and my bro's car that got me, my dear n Kee Guan in it. (Thanks Kee Guan for comin and for the 'red packet'! It's still with me!)

Reach KLIA, tot I late ad, nasib baik, I'm not! Masih ada byk lagi yg belum sampai! =p Went and 'wrap' the luggage, paid RM10 for that wrappin service. Then went to McD to meet up with everyone. Liang, Grace, Siw, Janet and Meng Tet was there too. Glad they came and show up. Nice to see all of them again. =)

Well, I shud again let all the pictures below do the talking... Some of the pictures (in high resolution ones) are taken from Liang's SLR. Enjoy~

It's me! At KLIA. =)

At McD with my dear and my family members :)

My dear and our fren, Kee Guan

Me and Liang
(Knew him since Dip. till nao)

Friendship

Gosh, this picture is so nice.
Makes me wanna T.T everytime I look at it.

Went and register; check in; gimme weird seating.

My luggage bag... See, securely wrap! Safe!

My dearest mummy and daddy with mua!

Me and my family members

Alex, Mummy, Daddy, April and Jason

See la, sempat lagi nak 'pose-ing'

Me with both my naughty brothers

"Hey, you also wanna fly with me ka?!"

April Pang's family and friends

Me with my dear, Wei Yuen

Gonna miss you a lot dear!
(Although I noe, u're so gonna miss me more!) =p
I'll noe how to take care of myself de la, silly!

Me with my dearest e e, Sharon

Us, snap, snap all the way while waitin for time to pass...

The gurls

Janet and me
(Wish you could really come together wif me...)

Me with Ah Siw
(The most funniest guy I've ever met.
Thanks for all the jokes and guidance.)

Lurve the smile

Me, Meng Tet and Wynki

Sad nyer...
Well, surprisingly, I din CRY that day!
I manage to tahan lo! =p

"OK la... gotta go already la..."

"Ready everyone?!"

Good bye Malaysia!

to be continue...

But that's all for now first!
Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts