You can do it too!

Yes! From the motto above, I bet you guys would surely know what brand uses this motto rite?! Yup, it's Nike la of coz! =)

Nuthin much happen la... it's juz tat I saw sale at Three Point Six on Nike shoe yesterday when shoppin wif my dear... I actually fallen in love wif this specific shoe since last year ad... It's juz tat the price is kinda lik too pricey and all la... But then now, I hav extra reason to own this shoe ad! Why? First, it's bcoz it's on sale now! 30% le! Second is I nid a long lasting sport shoe when I nid to start my intern this comin week of Mon, which is tomolo la! Coz I travel a lot and sport shoe is the best shoe that I needed now! =p Third is because it's pink in colour of coz! LoL~
So, let me introduce to you guys my brand new strikin pinkfire Nike shoe! =p

It's WMNS ACE '83 model

And it's White/Pinkfire II in colour!

I it so much!

And I the box too~ =p

Woo hoo~ I got new trainin/runnin/walkin shoe! =p
Hehe... I guess that's all I'm gonna show off share wif u all today! Coz I'm gonna start work tomolo and I nid to wake up early! First day of impression, muz not be late! So, gonna take bus by 6.30am so that I can reach work by 8.30am! So early?! No, I nid to be at KL Sentral at least by 7.30am and nid lik an hour to reach 1Utama! U noe, traffic jam and all! =S

So till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off

Comments

Popular Posts