Lunchie time at Din Tai Fung

Well, there is nuthin much to blog bout today except for food, food, food! =p Went out wif my cousin sis, Sharon; her mom, Iris and also my dearest grandma... =D Shop around Mid Valley and at the end, we decided to hav our lunch at Din Tai Fung coz Sharon tot this restaurant oni available at Singapore, where she took tat opportunity to forced Uncle Joseph to belanja her makan over there... Hehe~ FYI, this rest is usually packed wif ppl and there are people who dun actually mind to queue up and this usually happens on weekends and oso on public holidays! But lucky us, not much people is here today! =p

The entrance of the restaurant

I believe this is the waitin area where they'll
serve tea for those people who is waitin for
seats to open if they happen to be full-house!

Restaurant originated from Taiwan, the first outlet in Malaysia is over here, at Gardens. FYI, they also have outlets in Japan, Indonesia, China, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Australia.

Their menu

See-through glass... One can see how those
Xiao Long Baos & La Mien are being made..


Well, this restaurant is lik those Chinese Rest. where they also hav Lil' Dragon Bao aka Shanghai Steamed Soup Dumpling... Loaded wif meat and also soup in it~ Yummy!
Therefore, we ordered each half dozen of the small lil' dragon bao and trust me, it's not that cheap although the size is very small! We were served appetizer once after we ordered our foods... Be caution, they lik to trick people's money by actually forcin ppl by serving them appetizer that we din even order... We still so doink, tot it is complimentary o sumthin lik u noe, Italiannies wif bread and all... LoL~ Ya, the stup appetizer; which is only cucumber cost about RM3 ad! Ish~ Just cucumber oni ar! And I dun eat wan somemore! -_-

The few cucumber cuts that cost
people $$$ although we din order it!

The environment of the restaurant

One can add chili paste for those who
tinks it's still not spicy enuff~
Same goes to soua sause and vinegar...

The xiaolongbao tasted good and the skin texture was just right. The minced meat was nicely done and was tender to bite! Slurp~ Yummy~ See the pict oso ad mouth-waterin feel ad! =p Imagine inside got juicy soup and meat together~ Mmmmm!

Lil' dragon bao aka Xiao Long Bao =p

Below is Cha Jiang La Mian, noodles with minced pork and tofu bits with broad bean sauce. The texture of the noodles was good but tastewise, it was pretty normal though...

My grandma's dish; Cha Jiang La Mian

Below here is Shrimp Wantan La Mian, noodles with shrimp dumpling... it taste.... normal lo... juz the La Mien is slightly softer lo...

My aunt ordered this; Shrimp Wantan La Mian

While me, I ordered sumthin crunchy of coz! Coz that's my fav food! As long it's crunchy and fried la! =p So healthy hor me~ What to do, I'm carnivore ma... ;p

I ordered this; Crunchy Chicken Chop La Mian

Oh, it's very juicy and crunchy indeed! ;D

Last but not least, my cousin sis order this. Pork chop fried rice! I can say the rice is very soft and the pork chop is very nice coz it's crunchy oso la! =p But it's not as crunchy as the chicken wan la... So, I tink this is better... =)

Sharon chooses this; Pork Chop Fried Rice

But honestly, this restaurant is very suitable for those people who prefer simple foods and not too salty o fried and oily foods that causes sore throat... This restauant is more 'qing tam'... Definately not my type if they din offer the crunchy chicken o pork chop! =p
And I tink you guys shud go over to there and try it yourself coz diff ppl got diff opinion... And esp me, coz I'm diff wif other ppl! Why? Coz I dun eat vege wan lor! =p Ya, since I was age 1 years old! o.O Hehe...

And here is a random picture that I took once after we are done eatin! Can you guess where is tis place? LoL~

You hav no idea?! Hehe~
It's ladies washroom lo...

I will never und why guys do not nid to queue up lik tis to go washroom! Ish~ So not fair rite?! =p

Haha... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today...
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts