Dell Design Studio : Make it MINE!

Vote for me and my artworks! K? =p I know it's impossible to win but still, I wanna try out! Coz I never believe in such thing as I never win anythin so grand lik tis before! So, why not juz try out?! Hehe~ =p

To vote for me, all you gotta do first is to register urself first at here, then click on "View the entries" tab here, then click on "Top Rated" o juz click search for "April"! Then *wala*, click the "VOTE" button! K? I nid ur votes badly! =)

See! I'm on the first page of "Top Rated"!
Out of 103 pages! =) *proud nyer!*

And also, I'm the 2nd person with the "Most Viewed"!
Yup, out of 103 pages! =p

This is the first artwork I submitted; KL View.
145 votes and still counting on!
And 1569 ppl viewed it!


And this is my 2nd artwork that I submitted.
Inspired by my hama beads!
145 votes and still countin on!
With only 506 person viewin it! =)

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna post! Please, do register and click vote for me ya! Pls! I nid all of your votes badly la! I promise if I win, I'll treat u all go makan la! K? Anythin u all mau la! Juz put a comment here if u so kind to vote for me! =p

Meanwhile, have a nice day ahead everyone! CNY is comin soon! Plus St. Valentine too! So happie~ Cant wait, cant wait! =)

K la, I nid to pi shoppin at Pavalion liao... (last min shoppin for new year clothes!) tata~ =p

Signin off now! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi there! I was wondering if you would consider posting an article of mine. It's about an up and coming indie jazz-electropop band about to release their debut album this year. They are currently working with D.Bascombe, the producer/ mixer who has collaborated with Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Verve, Suede, etc.

Tell me if you're interested in posting my article so that I can send it to you. For your efforts, I can pay $0.10 through PayPal (not that you need it - it's just a token of appreciation) and send you a free mp3 of the band (already with their permission.)

The band plays jazz music but their songs are also classified under electronica. It's interesting how both jazz and electropop were merged into one by this band! Also, the band already has 400,000 hits on YouTube - so this article can bring you more readers (again, not that you need more :D).

Please email me at doc_alma_jones AT yahoo DOT com if you're interested. :) Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
A.J.

Popular Posts