Last minute of shoppin!

My bro's back! From Kelantan! Juz sempat to shop for his CNY clothes before it's too late! hehe~
I brought him to shop around Mid Valley and Subang Parade, bcoz he lurve 'statement shirt' from FOS and Subang Parade was the only FOS that I can get 40% disc! Coz my Kenny 'daddy' work there! hehe~ Now, does anyone wanna brin me go shoppin and get discount at the same time?! =p We first park the car at Mid Valley, (yes! I drove! and fyi, Mid Valley was the furthest I can go so far! N I'm proud of this! =p) and then we snap snap snap some pictures at The Gardens' Rooftop since we park around there!

The Secret Gardens' Garden!

Love the glass...

My bro, Alex; who's back for CNY 2010!

The CNY decor at Mid Valley

Me wif the CNY 2010 decor feel...

Me went to Subang Jaya wif bro by KTM train... goin there was nice, peace and easy (can even do some photoshoot over there!);

Alex Pang with the oldest train in M'sia!

All his nice photoshoot, muz thanks to me lo! =p

"Are you tired of waitin'?"

In KTM during noon time; darn peaceful!

Once reach there, we go find my Kenny 'papa' lo! Really damn paiseh lo! So long oni find him! And another teruk thing is, I oni go find him when I wan discount! So bad rite, me! (But acc to him last year, I can oni find him if oni I put down some weight ma, n I until now, non-stop put on weight le, how am I suppose to find him la?!) ='( Juz bcoz of my bro, Alex oni lo, who nid his %! I myself ada beli CNY clothes la... =p but I beli Secret Recipe cake for him juz to made him happy back la! =)

Isn't this shirt cute?! >.<
But too bad, no more average sizes!


Cute 'statement' tee! I it!

We stop by at my bro's fav sushi place, Sakae Sushi for quick lunch! He ordered Unagi rice while me, oni ordered Soft Shell Crab Temaki.

Sakae Sushi @ Subang Jaya

Love the interior design and the decor of this rest.!

My dearest baby Almond sittin down on the menu...

The dishes that we ordered... =)

Itadakimas! aka Bon Appetit!

Haha! Baby Almond on the sushi conveyor belt!
"HELP!" So kawaii neh! >.<

Goin to Subang Parade by KTM in the afternoon is nice, but not goin back to Mid Valley time!
Y?! Coz goin back was scary, hate, squashy! According to my bro, I look darn scared coz I took out camera and snap, snap, snap the KTM scenic view; while 2 suspicious pick pockets looking and targeting me...

Pictures I took before the train sampai!
@ Subang Jaya

....We entered the end of the train door, they enter another door and end up standin juz across us! U see la, scary o not?! I quickly hold my 'no zip' bag tightly to my chest (as if I've got lots $$$ inside my bag! =p), ready to use up all my energy to pull back my bag juz incase they wanted to snatch my bag away from me! juz incase ma! Really scary lo! The train is seriously full of suspicious people! They were lik formin a geng in the train where once reach a stop, one got down the train while another new one enters the train! siao!!! n honestly, from me and my bro's observation, geng does exist! and dont b surprise if the geng oso consists of gurls! O.o!!! The whole journey, according to my bro, I cant look relax n my bro advice me to juz show them our nice and friendly smile to them; which oso simply means, "we know who you are!" aka "gotcha", so they wont target us ad! even goin out fr the train is super hard! esp when u r not standin near the door! my bro nid to shout "Give ways!", oni ppl really giv ways! o else, he's so gonna shout, "Api! Api!" haha! =p I seriously hate to take KTM lo! Pick pockets is one of it while another one will be the duration of time waitin for a train to reach!

We waited darn long fr KL Central to Mid Valley punyer than lo although the board statin the train gonna reach in few minutes time! And bcoz I ad promise to meet up with Ernie ard 7pm and it's not nice to show up late, me and my bro decided to take taxi terus with another gurl who oso same lik me, cant wait for the damn slow and old KTM ad! Mana tau, take taxi oso nid to pay RM12!!! Walao! From juz KL Central to Mid Valley oni le! Ish~ And tat will b my 1st n last of taking taxi from KL Central to Mid Valley! I swear! =,/

**And another good news; Nicky Kau are back from Aussie for few weeks! =) And he get to join me and Ernie for dinner!

Over here, baby Almond
patiently waitin for foods to be served!

Mua yummy ramen noodle dish!

Baby Almond with my dish!

Dishes we ordered separately...

Me and Nicky while waitin for Ernie to finish his 'business'! =p
Notice Nicky's long hair! Lol~

My two best buddy! Nicky and Ernie! :)

Souvenirs Nicky got for me and my brothers! =D
Thanks a lot Nicky! :)

Then, right after dinner had finish, I said bye bye to Nicky and Ernie. And nex stop, meetin up with Phooi Phooi after she finish her work! She's so kind! Treat me eat Almond Tiramisu at San Francisco Steakhouse since her bonus is out ad wor! Hehe~ =) While she ordered Crispy Chicken Maryland with watermelon juice!

The interior of San Fran Steakhouse @ Mid Valley

San Fran belongs to Tai Thong's Group;
but Phooi somehow dont bliv me! =p

Salt & Pepper! cute~ >.<

Enjoy ur meal! Buon appetito!

The foods we ordered! =) Yummy~

Almond Tiramisu!

Honestly, this cake is superb! Muz try! I it!

A picture of me savourin the moment! =p

And here's a picture of how busy she is!
After work, still on the phone! =p

YummY! All finally finished! Thanks Phooi!

And afta the supper treat, she still cont. to treat me! See la, so good! Gonna owe her a lot la! So kind and nice of her! Treat me watch movie! All's Well, Ends Well 2010 (花田囍事2010), kinda continous from last year CNY show coz got Louis Koo in the show too again... This time, if were compare to the part 1 last year, I prefer last year more than this year. The show is kinda stupid and lame, I would advice u guys not to go watch this silly stup show! Waste of money oni la! *aih*

All's Well, Ends Well 2010

So, here goes my tenkiu list for today...

1. Thanks Alex Pang for the brunch n you're most welcome for all ur awesome pict that I help u to snap! =p

2. Thank you John Titus for the discounts and hilarious joke of the year! *hmph* i shall see u nex year then~! ;P

3. Thanks Nicholas Kau for the cupcakes and the choc! Really nid to learn ad... if got mood n time! >.<>

4. Thanks Ernest Cheah for the delicious dinner treat! =)

5. And last but not least, thanks Rae Fong for the ride, yummy/appetizing/divine/heavenly/scrumptious/delectable SUPPER at San Fran esp the Almond Tiramisu and the humorous CNY movie! =) ♥

And gosh, I felt so happie coz I di sayangi ramai la! blek~ :P


Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout what happened today...

****RIP Alexander McQueen! *salute* The world lost yet another unique talent and one of the world's greatest designers. =,(

Have a nice day ahead everyone! Life goes on! Cheers~ =)

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts