Daytime darkness!

Did anyone see any eclipse today? I mean through the net?! =D Coz my country here is raining throughout the morn! So nice to sleep rite?! I noe but I got mid term la.. =/

"The eclipse is the longest since July 11, 1991, when a total eclipse lasting 6 minutes, 53 seconds was visible from Hawaii to South America. There will not be a longer eclipse than Wednesday's until 2132." - Yahoo! News

"Chinese launched fireworks and danced in Shanghai. On a remote Japanese island, bewildered cattle went to their feeding troughs thinking night had fallen. And in India, a woman was crushed as thousands of viewers crowded the banks of the Ganges for a glimpse." - AP


Yeap! Today, i'm gonna feature eclipse snapped from round the world! It's finally revealed over here! As I promised you from previous post, these are the pictures I get to find from everywhere I can! Enjoy~ =p



Partial eclipse from New Delhi, India

Partial solar eclipse over Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

Partial eclipse from Miyazaki City, Japan

Partial eclipse in RSHS III, Subic Bay, Zambales, Philippines

Solar eclipse from Anhui, China

Partial solar eclipse in Hanoi, Vietnam

Partial eclipse from Kolkata, India

Partial eclipse from Daegu, South Korea

Partial eclipse from Tainan, Taiwan

Partial eclipse from Beijing, China

And the picture that I love the most is this! So daring! But at least they are wearing "Solar View Googles", so it's safe for them to look right up the sky! =D

This picture taken at India

Well, hope you guys enjoy this informative post!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today! Have a nice day ahead! =)

P/S: Just wanna wish Grace and Harick's mom Happy Birthday! Enjoy ur day to the max! =D

Signin off! Ciao~

Comments

William said…
why no picture of full eclipse? =P

Popular Posts