Juicy JUICE is now officially OPEN!

Before this, Juice is still under construction...

Then news were being spread where Edison Chen will be comin down to Bangsar to open his 2nd outlet shop after his 1st store at Hong Kong with his partner, Kevin Poon. They create Limited Edition cap (Blue and Red somehow resembles M'sia's flag) and MJ tee just for Clot's Malaysia DIE-HARD fans! These two is a-must-have because these items are only available at Malaysia and u r consider very lucky if you get to own one of these items! Because you wont noe how much it's gonna worth if you willing to sell this to other ppl from another country! Seriously, trust me!

The Limited Edition Cap and MJ Pixel Tee
worn by Edison Chen in this picture

Yeap! April Pang is still alive but I'm really sorry for not tryin to update any news or anythin over here... It's bcoz I'm currently busy with my own Uni's projects; such as making short film prod, music video prod, documentary prod, interview programme, creating real broadcast news and many more! Stress nyer~ =( And I'm juz done shotin my short film prod! Still got long way to go!
Yeah, I know this has got nothin to do with me but at least there are 8TV reporters was there covering the news for us, the public! I only know Sam! =p Here is the video I manage to search! ENJOY~ ^^

8TV NEWS





This is Sam and 'my' Edison
(Damn u SAM! Ish~ I'm so jealous!)

I'm so lucky to get Media pass to enter as a media! Special thanks to Pat, PR of Juice's Hong Kong and Harick, PR of Juice's Malaysia! Who actually help me in gettin into the shop much more earlier than the public does! Thanks a lot and sorry for the trouble! =)
Anyways, I just wanna share this with everyone! My experience as a media for one day ticket! =p Doesnt sound special to you rite?! But this sound so much special to me!!!! This is because this event got EDISON CHEN in it! And as everyone who knows me, I'm a big n huge fans of Edison Chen! Ahhh~ But until certain limit la, wont overly done with the word 'fans' la... Und?! But seriously and surprisingly, I din shout my lungs out when I saw him! In fact, I just act normal! (Psst, mayb bcoz I ad found someone who is ad look much more familar with him at KL! I mean, KL's Edison Chen! His twin I"m talkin about!) Siao~ =p Or mayb bcoz the reason I'm over there is because, me using reason such as, to cover news for my news assignment! What a lame reason to escape the boring LWK's saturday learn-nothin-out-of -it practical class! Sorry my dear group! I'm workin over here! =p And I seriously go through a lot of trouble in order to be as a media and enter 2 hours ealier with the press and the celebrities all by myself and without any help from 8TV! Besides that, I did a lot of homeworks such as reseacrch of the Clot's company and the history, updates, events and many more before I'm even invited to be there! I brin my classmate, Yee Mun along since we both stay near with each other... And could really make use of her DSLR! =p

2nd Juice botique, located at Bangsar, KL

Me, standing right in front of KL Juice botique!

Saw anyone familiar behind the guard?
Sam, one of my 8TV senior. =p

He's super busy wei! I heard he was actually on MC on
that day but purposely goes back to work just bcoz of this...


This is all the supporters who came and supported
Edison Chen, Sam Lee and also the brand itself!

The cutting ribbon ceremony

"Yum Sheng"

"MY" Edison Chen and Sam Lee from Hong Kong =p

My EDC! He's wearing Cartier's LOVE bangle!
Hav anyone notice this?

Yup, me and Yee Mun enters at 3pm as Press Media! =)
We get to snap all the pictures and videos that I wanted!
At 5pm, when public ppl can come in,
they wont able to snap pict in the store!


A very spacious botique, one of its kind! So unique and rare!

Juicy JUICE is indeed YUMMY~ ^^

Me and Edison's co-owner of Juice, Kevin Poon

Me in Juice boutique before the public can enter at 5pm
(To the most left is M'sia's Limited Edition tee,
pixel with the pict of legendary
Michael Jackson at RM 399!)


Me posing with Malaysia's Juice Very
Own Limited Edition cap, RM 199

(Which I heard now, the selling
price at online is RM800!)


Yup, I even met celebrities over there... Mostly are Chinese but to my surprise, Joe Flizzow was here too! I ran up to him and congratulate him right away for bein nominated as Flava Award (Hip Hop/R&B Awards) under Music category~! Hehe~ I do always support you! Seriously, since I was young! =D

Me and Joe Flizzow

Me with Pheobe

Ok, all rite! Back to the real topic! Next week Fri, it's goin to be a big bang show awards kinda thing that is goin to happen in our country! It's some sort of lik Grammy Awards but this is in Malaysia style! So, pls! Do show us some support! Vote for your talented stars who hav gave us their talents in entertainment industy! Sounds so fun rite?! What? Am I gonna be there? Well, who am I wei! Of coz I'll be there! Why shud I miss out! Catch me live on news TV! I'll be interviewin few nominated celebrities and 8TV CEO at the premiere red carpet of Shout! Awards! If you hav any ques you wanna ask your fav celebrities, do feel free to drop the ques o comments over here on my page! And I'll try my best to feature your ques in my interview script! ;) Pls do come and join me if can! See you there! ;D
To vote, pls log into ur 8TV acct and click here!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna update! Seriously, this update is just for fun! And an update to tell everyone I'm still alive although this site looks dead! =p

Hehe... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today on being a media covering my hubby EDC news! hehe~ Lucky me! *still evil laugh* My mission accomplished ad all thanks to Harick, EDC's twin! =p Hope you peeps enjoy tis post! Lalalala~ =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts