Another eclipse

Psst, guess what I found out?! It's another eclipse I heard! The 21st century’s longest total solar eclipse will occur on July 22 (2mr!) and but in Indian astrology, this is an inauspicious event, which simply means it's bad luck. Therefore, people have to be extra careful because it will have a negative impact on them. Depends on you whether you wanna bliv it o not then! =p

The eclipse will be visible in India, Nepal, China, Hawaii and over the Pacific Ocean and will last for up to 6 minutes and 39 seconds! So long rite?!

There will be a dark red shadow that will creep across the sun and this can be observed in Malaysia from 9.07am to 9.48am on July 22. Whooo... RED~


"People are advised not to carry out activities as usual during the eclipse period as they may behave irrationally. Everyday activities that should be avoided during the time of the eclipse are sleeping, conjugal relations, swimming, holding meetings and weddings and all religious or special events." - The Star

**WARNING!!! Beware of looking at the sun straight from your eyes coz this might spoilt your vision! And I do mean it!

Whoops... I dont mean this eclipse
that I'm currently reading! =p

But it's somethin lik this through the flower...
(Another safe way to see the eclipse?! Hmm...)

Hehe... cant wait to see it 2mr rite?! I mean through google! (The safest side!) =p And too bad for me coz I'll be havin exam durin that time la! Knot go out from the hall oso la... =/

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today and 2mr, I'll try to show you pictures of the eclipse that I get to googled ya! =p

**** I'm so sorry for not updating my blog! It's due to my busy-ness of all my assignments, mostly are productions! Will update as soon as possible! Thanks for reading! =)

P/S : Just wanna take this opportunity to wish my dearest mummy, Wen Chi, May Szin and Julie Woon Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day to the fullest and may all ur dreams come true! ;D


Signin off! Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts