8c's The Central Kitchen @ Jalan Anggor, Taman Shanghai, Old Klang Road

Stumble upon this humble Nyonya restaurant by chance when I was searching for a place to have my  lunch around my house. I am glad to have found this hidden gem as this restaurant is quite hidden in the neighbourhood! 

It's located in a narrow junction along Old Klang Road after Avantas residence and before the turning to Taman Desa. If you are from coming from the direction of Mid Valley, take a left turn right before a yellow/orangie mechanic workshop, follow along the road until you reach the house at the first left corner. It may look like a regular house from plain sight, but you will be surprised that it is actually an authentic Nyonya restaurant.  




FYI, 8c's is co-founded by people behind Limapulo, an authentic Nyonya food can be found here. Open not just too long ago, they are only offering 4 main dishes in their menu with simple beverages to offer. Their interior is almost as same ambience as their outlet of Limapulo @ Jalan Doraisamy, Chow Kit, KL.

Nyonya Laksa



Cham Volcano

I ordered their signature "Nyonya Laksa" at RM12 with their famous 'instagrammable' drink "Cham Volcano" at RM7. I love the Nyonya laksa (it's a combo of Asam laksa + Curry laksa = best of both worlds! Agree?!) and the fragrant smell of galangal, even typing now also I sudah hungry balik doh! **真的... 



Their classic and vintage interior is similar to Limapulo's branch. You can also dine-in with your pets too. 



This place is okay but I wish that they can have more selection of foods and drinks + desserts too. I believe that this place is still very new. Hope they can have Pai Tee & also Cendol one fine day! This place is pork-free but take note that they also serve alcohol. Well, guys, do give this place a try as it's a pet-friendly restaurant. Do share with me your experience / review if you happen to visit this place and tell me what do you think of this place! =)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo





Comments

Popular Posts