define: burgers @ Bukit Jalil

Me and my boyfriend recently stumble upon this place where it's filled with restaurants and cafes. Heard of this place but never try before. Hence we choose to have dinner over here the last weekend. The price is average (around burgerlab / spade burger price). It's a halal restaurant where they serve burgers and pasta with fries / onion rings + soft drinks. We decided to go for chicken burger range (cause I don't eat beef) and the restaurant already called "burger" kan, takkan nak order pasta... Can order pasta la, maybe my next visit to this place bah! And I will furnish more info / description / experience on the pictures below. Enjoy! 

No mask, no entry

The social distancing seats

The self service order & collect counter

I ordered Malaysian Buttermilk burger, RM18.90

Le boyfie ordered Southwestern Honey, RM16.50

Malaysian Buttermilk;
Lettuce, Tomato, Buttermilk Sauce, Fried Egg, Curry Leaf
Rate: 8/10
Review: I love the sauce but the egg wasn't runny enough. Overall, it's good

Southwestern Honey;
Lettuce, Tomato, American Cheese, Honey Mustard
Rate: 7/10
Review: Love the crunchyness of the chicken however, 
I'm not a fan of this honey mustard thou.. it taste like WASABI... >,<

Overall, the food is good. We enjoyed it but we somehow 
prefer Spade more than this cause Spade have monthly new burgers etc. 

To those who are interested to try or just want to tah pao, can WhatsApp them beforehand and head over there to pick it up on your own as the place there charge if you park in the building


Will try to blog more about restaurants / cafe I've visited. Till then, thanks for reading and visiting this blog! Do share me your review or comment below if you've visited this place before. 

xoxo



 

Comments

Popular Posts