What a Co-Incidence!

Today, I woke up wif my eyes open but mind still shut tight, took out a brown shirt that I long time never see before and thought I lost it ad. Then since I saw that cute lil' chicky logo printed on my shirt, I then match it wif my Diva's birdie necklace and also my Topshop's birdie earrings. Without knowin the shirt is actually still new (wif price tag still attached to it), I straight away wear it. (See, how sleepy and blur am I every single morn!) The shirt, bought it from Studio Tangs last time from Debenhams, Times Square. Imagine how long ad the shirt but still havent wear! I tink it's lik ad 4 years?! Siao~ Haha!
My frens even claim I looked like a zombie every morn if she happen to see me, coz if I got 8am class, I sleep from Sri Petaling station to Masjid Jamek station, then interchange to Putra line, then continue to sleep once the train reach KLCC o Ampang Park (coz got seats ad), all the way to Wangsa Maju station, then walk a while for my TARC bus, sleep again if got seats in the bus. Then oni I'll wake up and walk lik a zombie into my class! Haha! If you are lucky enough, then you can see how zombie am I every morning! =p

My old-new chicky shirt wif price tag still attachin to it! =p

My frens claims they do look alike and
tot I bought both at the same time


*** Btw, I'm not so sure why I'm so wif the 'chicky' o 'birdie' style, I try sendin my picture at random to Maxis MMS Morph, I turn out to be a chicky too~ What a co-incidence rite?! So ngam pulak~

"See me transform in seconds!"

**Well, if anyone is interested to give your own photo a twist, first, snap a picture of yourself or your fren then send the picture as MMS type 'M10' in the message box, then send to 22122. And that only cost you 50 cents! =D And I finds out that you can actually transform your picture into so many categories too! Click here to find out more! =)

**Advertorial**
The MMS that I received

Tot the effect is as this cun,mana tau it's juz transformation oni

And since today is my last class, I muz go la of coz! =p And since my class startin in noon time, I decided to follow my dad earlier to work, so that I can go over to A&W at Taman Jaya to salin back all my Stat's notes that I pinjam from JB and also Ah Siw... This A&W restaurant is open 24/7, never close! I guess it's one of the oldest restaurant becoz my dad told me he had been here even when he was a child. See, so damn old ad!

A&W that is located at Taman Jaya

They hav drive-through amd it's very old ad lo...

Tmn Jaya station is just in front of A&W restaurant.
So convenient!

I ordered their breakfast set then sat down and do my humwork for lik 2 hours. From 8.45am I reach there until 11am, I see these hardworkin workers walkin around the wide place and scrub and scrub all the unoccupied tables again and again and again. It's lik they got nuthin to do, and at the same time scare their supervisor saw them goyang kaki, so better scrub again and again. Not one person but there are lik three person doin the same thing! It's lik A clean a table ad, then few minutes later, B cum and clean back the table again. Kesian them. The tables are all so clean and shinny ad. =D Beside scrub the table, they also mop the floor. Mop so many times! I guess they are all so free when there is not much customers. By 11am, the place is ad startin to be filled by customer.

They mop and clean,

and clean,

and clean the table over and over again!

It has been so long since I'm in Amcorp Mall, and since I still have no time some more, I decided to went in and shop a while. Well, honestly, Eastern Mall is much a better place to walk than here bcoz there's nuthin much to see over here. Only two shops attract me to come here in future, one of it is where the shop sell 2nd hand magazines and books, and the second shop, which is also sell books, but it's much cheaper. Surprisingly, they hav so many interesting books selling from only RM9.90! Too bad, I sure dun hav time to buy any of those books or novel to read myself bcoz I can't even finish readin my own notes! Haha! =p But it's a nice place to buy books o novels to any of my bookworm frens! :D

Amcorp Mall, situated juz beside A&W restaurant

Was wondering why is there net above the car parks area

The place is so quiet, quiet until the guard can 'steal bone' =p

Just because I too syok to see all the books in the bookstore, I actually forgotten that I hav class at 12pm! By that time, it's ad 11.30am and I nid at least 40min to reach Wangsa Maju station! Not forgettin the time to wait for the damn TARC bus to arrive! I defenitely late for the PSA preview screening time! =( Luckily when I reach class, they oni show the first few minutes of the first group, feelin happy and lucky at the same time coz I'm not late and I doesnt need to do 'Make Good Test', I enjoy myself watchin all the PSAs! ^^Will upload my group's PSA when free!
After class ended, I decided to go Kota Raya wif Apple since she go there to buy DVD and I oso nid to go there to take bus hum. Both of us, JB and Ah Siw went to take Metrobus together. Kota Raya had change a lot ad, all the CD and DVD section now had moved to 4th floor. There, I even help my mom to buy Thomas & freiends, a train toy kids show for both Kar Chun and Jason to watch. The original DVDs that they are sellin are much cheaper, I tink, it's around RM9.90 up to RM19.90 per movie. Apple bought quite a lot of movies. I went over to S&M and bought sum mini hair clips, 5 for RM2 oni. And to my surprise, they even giv complementary calenders to me. So paiseh, buy such small and lil' stuff but got free calenders pulak. =p

The cute hand phone casing oni cost RM1
The mini hair clips is only RM2 for 5 pcs

Complimentary calenders from S&M

Then since both of us are hungry, I brin her to my fav place of all at Chinatown to eat chee cheong fun and also cendol but too bad, by the time we reached there, they ad closin the stalls! =( I then brin her to eat tepi lorong's asam laksa and curry mee stall! =p The place is sumwhr near the morn market, quite dirty and can be smelly sometime, but believe me, the foods there taste isn't bad after all! And most importantly, it's cheap! :D You all shud go and try nex time! Ask me, and I'll definately direct you the way and if possible, eat wif you too! ;) Haha!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif you all!
Have a nice weekend!
Signin off now! Ciao~


Comments

Popular Posts