New Year, New Resolution

I bet everyone hav their very own list of new year's resolution list, rite? As for me, it's written in my very own diary and one of it is add some colour to my hair! O.o Haha! Dun too shock la, what I meant is highlight oni la, I'm not until that daring stage to dye my whole hair! :p
Well, I wanted to cut all the while ad since it's so long and messy and all. At last, my dream to cut my hair ever since last year till now, come true! Yippie! =) Because all the while, I tak ada masa la, busy tis, busy that; it's lik so busy until no time to get a lisence! (what a lame reason hor?!) =p
I met up wif my another gurl fren; Esther, since she also wanna dye her whole hair! She's more daring type compare to me! And she's the one who recommended me to the salon. Well, the salon located near Bukit Bintang and Jln Alor. It's called as Kimarie Academy, a salon where all students cut customer's hair and that specific customer is their test! The price is much cheaper compare to any other academy places, affordable la for a student who can't afford to pay tat much lik me! :)

And I'm a test to tis lil' cute gurl wif spec! While for Esther's hair stylist, I'm guessin that he's only practising his skills only. So, mine's much more tension and all. I requested to cut my hair shorter and highlight few part of my hairs oni. And to be more specific, I do not want to be highlighted lik other normal ppl do, instead I wanted those highlight to be hiding in between the outer layer of my hair, so that it'll only show out when I tie my hairs! Nice? I so mafan hor! =p
After washing my hair, she cut and trim and layered my hair.

My tiny miny lil' black hair

While layering my hair, she gave me a set of dye colours for me to choose, gosh, it's my first time puttin colours into my hairs! So nervous and dunno which one to choose! But I definitely not goin for red or gold! Coz it's scary! Honestly, I dont mind bout purple o blue coz it can oni be shown under bright sun light! =p Nah~ my dear gonna kill me if I choose purple o blue! ;p After choosin between two colours at the end, I asked Esther for comfirmation. She also agree that I shud choose the lighter brown instead of darker brown. Surprisingly, the colour that I choose, light brown is actually known as 'Dark Blonde Golden Red' and it doesnt look red o blonde at all! MAm I buta warna o sumthin? Strange!?! Anyways, the highlight process was much faster that cuttin n trimmin my hair process.

It's dark blonde golden hair colour

The whole process took about less than 4 hours and I was late for my Statistic's last lecturer! =p
And surprisingly, Esther, who juz only nid to dye her whole hair into sparkling red took longer time than me. Kesian her, I left her once I'm done to college since she later meeting up wif her fren. After a while oni I realise, she din really cut my hair that much, it's still long to me! = I guess I nid to cut somemore nex time la... =p

Esther's dying hair process

I actually wanna show how the stylist glue sumthin on her hair

Look at the bright red colour on Esther's hair

Ready to see the result of my hair?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*tada*

Just jocking~! =p
Below is the real one!

Me! (just ignore my panda eyes and tiring face!)

See, you can't really see the colour!
It's 'hidden'! :p

Sorry, too syok sendiri ad! =p

Then on my way to take bus back to college, I went into Secret Recipe rememberin my cousin enquire bout her bday cake that she wanted Powerpuff Girls pict on the cake. I went in and enquire bout it, the supervisor is very kind to tell me all the info that I nid and even let me snap pictures of the Powerpuff Girls! I now oni noe that, if you wanted any cartoon character cake, you may choose from all flava of their cakes then easily put on top of it oni but of coz, they nid you to lik order three days in advanced if you wanted specific designs. Well, round cake is much easier for them and as for other shapes, they nid you to lik order a week earlier coz they nid to order from the main factory itself. Und?

Powerpuff girls design on Secret Recipe cake. Cute?

This is their special menu if you wish
to order Cartoon Character cake


After class, I walked to Melati station wif Apple and Diandra. Then meet up wif my dear right after he finish class bcoz he too, excited to see my result. Surprisingly, he say the stripes of highlight is not enough! Wow! O.o Anyways, we juz meet a while then off I ciao to my dad's office. I was too tired, slept in my dad's car on our way to hum. It was jam as usual. Then all of the sudden, I heard this STUPID NO BRAIN chinese specky 'apek' scold my dad n demanded my dad to pay him money. I woke up and realise rupanya my dad accidentally 'kiss' his car. It happen at the PJ roundabout. Damn jam and all, he siao, ask my dad to pay RM100! Crazy! Kiss lil' bit oni oso nid to pay so much! Can't even see scar on his damn blardy car! Then my dad dun care, juz giv him RM30, want then want, dun want then go to police station la, he at first, of coz bising bising la, then afta a lot of cars honk him because he cause my dad n his car stucked in the middle of the roundabout jam, he straight away took the money then ciao~ BABI fella! My dad say better dun find fault wif ppl. But, my dad's car oso kena scratches from his car oso wat! Stupid fella! Ish~ I bet he took the money oso he wont send the car to repair o repaint coz it's such a small stup scar! I tink not even a line! Idiot fella! Argh~

See, you can't even see any scratches!

See, my dad's car kena more badly than that stup blardy fella's car!

Ish~ Dun wanna tok bout tat story anymore la... Make me more frus. Reach hum, straight go bath then blog while sleep right away till the next day. =p
I guess that's all I'm gonna blog and express.
Signin off now. Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts