Gosh~ Is April a vegan now?!

Did the title shock anyone actually?! =p LoL~ Nah, dun worry, I'm still a carnivore although today, I went to Vegetarian Restaurant wif my bro, Jason and my cute baby, which happen to hav the same name wif my bro too, Jason! ;D

Well, my mom called me and my bro, Jason to try out this Vegetarian Restaurant which is located not far from my house, Happy Garden here since she din buy o cook us any lunch today. She say that the restaurant's foods were quite nice and tasty... And not to forget, they offer 3 diff selection of dish wif rice for only RM2! Can you believe it?! How can you eat any foods wif RM2 nowadays leh?!

Four Guang Vegetarian Rest. located at Happy Garden
(saturday's pasar malam area)

Although I'm not sure what those chinese
words mean but I can tell u one of it is
explainin to us that 3 dishes + rice = RM 2 only! =p

Ya, and u can choose to eat other vege
foods is you dun wanna eat mixed rice!
Yup, and it's all for only RM2 each~

Ish~ when plan to go ad, the weather turns black and cloudy... then it rains... =( So, we waited until lik 3pm oni can go there to hav our lunch! At last! =p

Emo Jason... Why?

*
*
*
*
*

Coz it started rainin and he cant go out to play! ^^

See, he look so much happier once the rain stop!
Both named Jason!

Me as usual, although I'm at a Vegetarian Restaurant, I wont choose vege to eat but I normally chooses chicken, mutton and pork look-alike meat which made from flour... Smart leh~ =p Hehe!

The clean environment, very comfortable!

So, basically, this place is sumthin lik IKEA coz
u nid to throw all the rubbish & plate once u are
done eatin! I tink v shud coz they charge so cheap!

Can you guess whether is tis mine o my bro's?

Yup, tat was his and this is mine!
See, I told you, no GREEN! =p

He notti? Nah, he is a very good and obidient boi!
He never leave his chair until we are done eatin & he
follow us not to eat but to watch us eat! So kuai hor! =)

Ya, and he do know how to toast! =D

And he even help us to check whether is it still rainin o not...

And seein him eyein on the wishin pond curiously,
of coz v gav him lotz coins to put into the wishin pond!
Oh~ so cute la him! =)

Jason prayin the wishin pond?!



Well, enjoy this short clip on Jason, erm, prayin to the pond?! =D

The foods are nice and quite full surprisingly~ Same goes to the environment... Very comfty! Besides that, plain water and chinese tea are free of charge and it's refillable! Which is a very good thing indeed! Besides that, they also giv out lotz praying and chanting musics in CD form... You can take as many as you lik actually... Many different types too! I tink I even saw Andy Lau's front cover of a CD! =) Bcoz I dunno mandarin, so I din take la... Giv those ppl who und mandarin to hav it la...
After done eatin, we went over to 7-E to buy Slurpee to drink... Part of dessert I guess! =p And of coz we walk back home to burn down some calories! =)

Lil' Jason the poser la!

Too hot now, even lil' Jason wanna get a sip of the Slurpee!

And his reaction never fails to grab people's attention!

This picture lik celebrities walkin wif his
children that was bein snap by paparazzi rite?! =p

Once we back at home... We told our mom that the vegetarian rest. is very nice and good... And also finds out that this notti boi, Kar Chun has ad woke up! Sittin on the sofa wif his leg curl up watchin his favourite cartoon show, Thomas!

Kar Chun baby enjoyin himself on
sofa watchin his fav show, Thomas

Haha... See, how can you not easily get distracted when there are two cute babies in your house! =p They seriously made my day brighter! =D

Hehe... I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif u all today!
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

Comments

Popular Posts