Yippie~

**BEWARE**
This post might make anybody feel dizzy or even headache just by looking or reading what I'm goin to post. So, please turn to other page or retreat from reading any further to avoid any inconvenience.

Why? Because this short lil' post is about a character that is so cute, so adorable, until the owner herself can't resist to play wif her, visit and see her every single hour of every single day! =p
Seriously, once you started, you'll get addicted! (At least I'm not as siao as my youngest bro, Jason!)

Well, if you are ready, then go on and scroll down! =D



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*drum rolls*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Presenting,
CUPPY in Pet Society World!

My very own bunny named Cuppy!

Yaya, I noe tis might be very lame to everyone but I'm proud of this! =p My cuppy in pet society reachin 99,999 points ad! Woo hoo~ Thanks to my bro oso la who contribute most of it... =)

Although it's 99, 999 points, I still got long way
to go to be in the first place ad...

100,000 points ad! This is her bedroom! So starry~ ^^

I tink I ad siao! Can even feature tis in my own blog! ;p Played tis game since 3 months ago after exams time n now. She is still the original her, I oni did eyes surgery on her juz to enhance her beauty~ =p
Anyways, I would recommend and encourage everyone to play! Coz you'll be very healthy and happy juz lik me! ^-^ Crap nyer~ And if you happen to be interested to play, ;) let's say la, you can add me in facebook! Kay? I'll then invite you to join tis game, where I'll then teach you step by step to play tis cute lil' game! But muz call me 'master ue guey' first of coz! Jk! ;) Haha!

See, I told tis is a very short post.
That's all I'm goin to post about...
Till then, ciao~

Signin off...

Comments

Popular Posts