Zang Toi's Choc Banana Cake

I had my quick lunch last tuesday at Zang Toi's West 57th St. Cafe in Parkson, Pavilion before I went to work with my fren..
Heard fr magazine review that it was nice as it's their signature dessert..
Zang Toi's Choc Banana Cake

So,i plan to go there to have my quick lunch before i start work at 2pm once i reach Pavilion from my college. It's located at the 5th floor, i tink... It's further in...

The scenery of the Zang Toi's West 57th St. Cafe

This cafe somehow din sell any of Zang Toi's clothes but they sell all those decoration for house stuffs lik mirrors, miniatures, sculptures, glasses, plates and etc...


I think that 2 sculptures are for sale


That's my fren's hand..kacau betul...


Mirrors are hanging everywhere...


Mirror for sale and it's RM1500

Ok, back to food part, the price to take away the Choc Banana Cake is cheaper by 80cents only...
Therefore, i decided to choose a cosy seat and eat over there since the ambience and the scenery was nice and all you gotta do is pay extra 80 cents only! =p

It looks YUMMY!

No customers at that time, the staff look so happy when me and my fren wanna sit down there to eat...Then I happen to see their promo for set lunch or dinner and was surprise..the price is affordable for me...Sigh! If only I got the time to sit down there long long, I sure ordered the set lunch to eat but I only got few more minute before i need to get back to work... =(


Set lunch/dinner for RM23++


Set lunch/dinner for RM15++

Overall, I'll rate the cake 6.5/10 because I find the cake taste ok only..Normal lo, juz a normal choc cake in cut bananas in between every slices of the cake although the illustration look very mouth-watering..and the service is good as me and my fren are the only 2 cust they hav...
Mayb u shud go n try urself and tell me wat u tink bout the cake if u dun bliv or happen to be cakesholic yourself! =)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd rather go Zen @ Secret Recipe @ Bakerzin for a cake bite.. 1stly, The cake is much more expensive.. 2ndly, The cake looks like those cake in boxes where one can buy from pasar.. Its just tat in the middle they put some bananas and spread some chocolate sauce over it..Nothing really special Lol!

Popular Posts