Family Day Out

It was Sun morn, and my family decided to bring us go jogging!We never get to jog ever since last 6 months (so long?!)... Why? Because of me lo, I alwiz cant wake up that early lo... Oh ya,and lazy lo.. =p But other than that I'm not because....I was busy workin at Ferragamo lo... =)
Everyone except my youngest bro, Jason can't follow us for jogging that Sunday coz he need to go work at Robinson...
Reach there quite early, around 8.30am (it's consider very early for me!)... Did some warm up before starting to get serious in jogging..but still the very nex day, I can feel my whole body is aching..dunno why (mayb bcoz so long din go workout)... =(

My bro, dad, mom and grandma

Ok, from the pict, anyone also will noe that I'm at the most behind compare to my bro and dad that ran so far from me ad..noe why?because I was doin busy snapping pict and enjoyin the scenery la...duh~ wat a reason rite.. =p

The scenery

After mentally think that I'm ready to jog, I cut my grandma first (who's walkin slowly and doin her tai-chi style) then my mom (who's just walkin)...

Breathin' for some fresh air

After walk-jog-run-jog-walk for so long, guess wat? I get to catch up wof my bro and dad who is walkin and cathin the fresh air.. Their expression on face make me so happy bcoz to them, I wont able to catch up with them as I so long never jog or do any exercise ever since i gain weight=FAT! Aih~

Look at their expression! Ish~

For me, it's lik goin up Batu Caves's staircase!

And on top of that, I even challenged myself... I climb that staircase and then down the staircase..so tiring! And the result, my both legs muscle esp the calves part quite pain when walkin (and climbin staircase) the very nex day...see la, I old already! Ouch~
After done, we went and meet up with my mom and grandma who used short-cut that reached the meeting point first than us..

Our meeting point wif mom and grandma

Deer and mouse deer park

Some random close-up shot

Cross the rocks

(Fr left to right; Dad, Grandma, Bro Alex and Mom)

It's suitable for family who wanna hav picnic

Workers watering the trees and plants

Herb's Garden

Lime green 'Kancil' (front view)

And then on our way to carpark, we all saw this car and was very amazed by the creation of it...it's all greeny in colour, inc what's inside the car too!

(side view)

Look, the Keroppi is inside the car's headlight too!

Man, look at the interior! So nice and cute and GREEN!

Hmm...is the owner HE or SHE?

And also,when roadblock, will police saman the owner for 'zhng' the car until so froggy-look-alike? Then after snappin tis few photos, v went to eat our breakfast at my favourite place!
It's also near my secondary skol, MGSKL.

One of the BEST nasi lemak in my list!

It's Tang Ling nasi lemak! It also appear in STAR newspaper under food review section too! For my family and bf, they say nothin special about it but for me, I don't mind the food become as my breakfast and lunch also! =p I love their yellow 'kunyit' chicken and the 'kuah'...Mmmm, yummy!

My bro and my dad

The 'q' is very long usually on weekdays morning time and weekend lesser but it doesnt mean no 'q's on weekends! I used to eat every sat morn wif my dad before I go for my Tae Kwan Do training...Now, can oni eat lik once in 2/3 months depending who can bring me go.. But I normally force my bf to drive me all the way there juz to eat (I noe, I'm so bad rite?) , plus for him, he dont see any special in tis nasi lemak lik I do...


And before v go home, I ask my dad to stop in front of my secondary skol...snap few pict of it for memories.. =)

Comments

Popular Posts