Trip to Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore

Hi all, let me continue my travel blog. We took train from Vivo to Jewel Changi cause I told my bro I wanna see the world's tallest indoor waterfall, Pokémon Center that is nearest to me and so many other interesting stores to check out! (So many I wish I could have more time to spend here, you know, like one whole day!)


First up, we went and have a quick dinner first cause I was starving already! And we were all join by my couz, Mun Yee who also happen to be in Singapore to visit her friends. Yay! The more the merrier!  :) We went and try this place called Gochi-So Shokudo ごち惣食堂! 

Appetizer: Octopus Karaage 

Iberico tenderloin katsu

Them boys enjoying their dinner

Us ber-posing posing with world's tallest indoor waterfall

Apparently, they have water show every hour

Magnificent

I.Need.To.See.This in the morn with natural sunlight

Finally, I'm here! Glad they are still open!
(and it was already 9.30pm at that time!)

Silly me. Can't believe that I actually forgotten to turn PokéStop from here!

Konichiwa Gyarados!

There are all limited edition Singapore Pikachu! All so kawaii!

Overall, it was a very fun but super rush day! Shall visit Jewel Changi Airport again in near future from AM to PM! And because we lepak till so late, we missed out the very last train from Vivo to our hotel. Our alternative were either to take Grab (double charges) or just walk... in the end, we both choose to WALK cause Spore damn SAFE sia! And they have bright walkway (sorta half, half) with nice scenic view. 








Thanks for reading again! Arigatou! Here's to end my Day 1 at Singapore!

xoxo

 




Comments

Popular Posts