Hello Singapore!

 Finally! We finally get to travel to Singapore after 2.5 years of not being able to travel & COVID lockdown! We took Aeroline bus to travel from KL to Singapore. A very good service bus where we need to show them our test kit result before boarding the bus. Everything went smoothly but slight delay for at least an hour at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints pitstop cause a couple were being stop & went into interrogation room.

Love riding on this bus! They even provide meal for us

Pit-stop check

Arrived at Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints

We are all still waiting patiently in the bus for a couple that are still 
not coming out from Immigration & Checkpoints

Finally, we are OFF the bus!

OMG! Finally after 7 hours! I can't believe it took us 7 hours... from 5 hours become 7 hours.. aduh, sedih jugak eh! Anyways, I'm not complaining as long as everyone is safe at the destination! :) First thing first, we went & get SIM cards so that I could get in touch with my youngest bro Jason! Once we found him, off we go to check in at Sentosa Hotel Michael! Thanks bro for the sponsoring our stay! Truly blessed!

Yay, finally met my bro after so long many years of lockdown!

Hello sir! What's on your mind today?

Check-in time!

What a beautiful sunset view / view from out hotel room! 

Okay, I guess I'll stop here for now. I'll blog more once I got the time! :)

Thanks for reading! 

xoxo














Comments

Popular Posts