How I spent my Sept 11 this year!

Harlow everyone! It has been so long since the last time I post on my page...

Here's an update of me on how I spent my birthday this year.. Well, because boyfie just out from hospital & can't drive, I have to ciao early from work to beat jam all the from Damansara PJ to Wangsa Maju KL then another jam to KL to find where to makan... Well, let's just say by the time I reached this restaurant, the chef ad ciao and will only serve dessert... *le sigh!* T,T

In the afternoon at office, ex-intern Keith visited us, the Bella team

& he treats me lunch... Well, little did he know, 
it was my birthday, so, I kinda like
treat it as my "Birthday Lunch"! Thanks! =)

Well, right after work, I beat all the traffic to fetch my boyfie..

His two lovely cute dogs; Yumiko & Hachiko
So cute right? =)

Then we beat another bad traffic jam all the way to KL. Wanted to go Thai rest. but it was fully booked. He then decided to suggest to go La Vie En Rose, situated at Jalan Raja Chulan (after AmBank) heading towards Bursa Saham office... There's only one way in and the same way out.. Imagine how people drive and turn to the restaurant. Well, I guess, guests can always park across the road where it's next to some abandoned buildings (but just need to be super careful & alert cause their might be junkies staying in those abandoned buildings)... Scary! But honestly, the view is nice if you look up la...but not to look across the road... -_-"

 These are the abandoned buildings that I mentioned... Scary & creepy... 
We saw red light inside the building some more! >,<

And here's some snap shot of the interior restaurant... 
Romantic & cosy...

They even have bar table for those who love to have wine...

And we decided to choose outdoor seats because can see erm, 
not those abandoned buildings but KL Tower. 

See! The KL Tower! Nice kan? 
(Kindly please ignore the 'vintage' abandoned buildings)

Trying to crop and try my best to snap KL Tower in different angle... 
but still boleh nampak those buildings... *le sigh* -_-"

Another angle of KL Tower shot... Hmph~

Btw, did you know Samsung's short story 
"Wind Chimes in a Bakery", Adam's bakery shop was shot here?
But this is actually a shop where you can pick up
unusual ingredients that is rare and mostly are from France!

Well, according to websites, La Vie En Rose simply means "Life is Rosy"... oh la la~ Too bad for us, we only get to makan desserts instead of main course etc.. aih~ Anyways, this is what we ordered based on waiter's recommendation.

My all time favourite; Creme Brulee a la vanille
aka Vanilla Creme Brulee, RM22
And honestly, it taste yummy!

 Super weird and random order because I don't really like strawberries.. -_-"
Cold Strawberry Soup with Basil Sorbet & Almond Crisp, RM20.
Somehow, I'm impressed with the basil sorbet and 
love how the almond crisp works well with the "melted strawberry soup"

Will visit them again in future to try on their main French course and of course their dessert such as "Mini Churros with Dolce de Leche Sauce & Vanilla Ice-Cream; RM21" & "Poached Pear with Vanilla Ice-Cream & Choc Sauce; RM 19"

Last but not least, here are some "syok sendiri" pictures of us! Tee hee~


Snapped by a friendly waiter.
Us posing in front of the restaurant facing err, the KLCC view... =)
 
 Us trying to snap duo-fie with KL Tower behind us but failed & blur... -_-"

 Snapped by my dear.. Thanks for the nice shot dear! :)

 Le boyfie posing for a picture...
He's actually losing his hair from behind due to the surgery he went through...
Stay strong & get well soon dear!
I'll be there for you no matter what & we'll go through this together!  

Thanks for the food/desserts dear! Muax! 
Kinda force him to dress well that night too, or else, 
he'll be wearing simple tee with short pants and some apek sandals! -_-"

 Well, my birthday was celebrated in the most simplest way but yet memorable because it's not how & where I spent but it's who I spent with that's more important to me! Cheers to many more years to come dear! Luv you! =)

 Purposely stop my car in the middle of the road to snap this!
tee hee~

Well, that's all from this post. 

Till then, see ya next time! =)

Signing off now. Ciao~ 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts