Where is Waldo? I Found Waldo!


Oh my gosh!
Do you know who is Waldo?
Well, I used to buy those books titled "Where Is Waldo?" and use my super sepet eyes just to find him hiding among other people in a page! You have no idea what it is?
Then, take a look on below pictures! *Click on them to see them in large size and find Waldo!* :P
Enjoy~

waldo1
Yeap, his name is Waldo! :)
I've found quite a number of "Where is Waldo?" online... Therefore, enjoy! :)
**WARNING!
*Just stop finding him if your head start to feel a bit pening ya!* :P


waldo2
Try searching for him!

waldo3
Try finding here too!

waldo4
How about this image? Hmm...
This one is a bit easy...

Find Waldo here! 

Is Waldo here?! Hello!

I usually find anything that is red & white in stripes first!
Now, the latest edition got his whole family too! LolX!

So, I hope you enjoyed finding Waldo! Coz I did!
Well, I just wanna tell you guys that I finally found Waldo in real life! Seriously, NO JOKE! 
Was so happy giler okay! Can't believe my eyes when I saw him! Yeap, he was seen hanging out with Bananas in Pyjamas!

Yeah! Waldo hang out with them!
And I did get to hang out with them too! :P
Don't believe?
Here's the proof! =p

Waldo partying with Bananas in Pyjamas and with us!
*hou yao yeng arh!*

OK, here's the picture of me with Waldo! :)

And here's the solo picture of me with Banana 1!

I like checking out the details!
I caught them partying in Baa Bar, Liverpool.
One of my friends' favourite spot to party~
We love to go to the upstairs!

They hang out at here, Baa Bar in Liverpool!
One of my favourite spot in Liverpool! :)
One of the reason on why we love hanging out over there is because of their colorful shooters! And it's only £1 at all times! See below for menu! Although I don't drink, I find the menu attractive and creative! 

All these colorful shooters are only at RM5 each!


Me & my friend's favourite hang out spot when we're at Liverpool!

Believe it or not, I always love to enter bars / clubs just to check out their interior design!
Sorry for party rockin'!

Me with my babes! Yup, it was super cold there although it's during summer!
(Fr L - R; Yoke Sim, Alice, April, Siew Lai & Coco)

After wearing it for so long, we usually take off our heels when we're on our way back to hostel! :P
Aih~ As usual, like everyone else / my friends, we wish we could go back to Liverpool for at least a visit.
I won't lie, I miss Liverpool...
Well, back to reality. I'm gonna save up my money to travel to there if possible... *gotta pray hard!* :)


Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share about my story. 
Although these pictures are 2 years ago, hope you guys enjoyed reading it! :)


Signing off now. Ciao~ 


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts