What would Puss in Boots do?

Hmm, well, if I were Puss, and with Kitty Softpaws, I would like to ... 
defend my loved ones by using my ultimate power to defeat the enemies! How? Hmm...
(Let the storyboard of my script begin!)



"Hmm... Well, well, well ..."

 (featuring Puss)


*sexy back music*
"I'm bringing sexyback!~"

"Yeah, with my awesome boots!"


 "Seriously? You took my boots again huh?!"


(featuring Kitty Softpaws)
"Hai-yiak~"

(The next day...)
"So, this IS their routine everyday..."

"Well, then, we have to plan!"

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Oh my! We did blend in very well with them!"

 "Owh, TANGO! I like! Yee-hah~"

"Oh no! We have been discovered! Run~"

"Shyte, dead end! Don't worry, Kitty! I shall protect you!"

"Run Kitty! Go and hide! I'm gonna use my ultimate power to defeat the enemies!"

Show *bubbly watery eyes*
"meow...?"

"What?! You guys really think I'm gonna jump in the air
and spin my sword around to defeat all the enemies?"

"Got it! Found the treasure!"

 "Yup, that's how I roll baby!~"

 "So, ladies and gentleman! My advice to everyone, be cool and relax when you face enemies!"




 "Till then, see you next time!"

All these character were cast by April Pang. Starring baby Daniel! (see below!)

 (Puss in Boots starring baby Daniel!)

(Isn't he cute?)
*dancing to 'I know you want me, You know I wancha!*

I'm in the running for Nuffnang Premiere Screening for Puss In Boots!

You too can be in the running for this competition! What you have to do is:
Write a blog post titled “What would Puss in Boots do?”
Tell us how you would defeat the bad guys if you were Puss and Kitty Softpaws.
- Include the movie poster below in your blog post using the codes provided by nuffnang; here:

Puss in Boots
Puss In Boots; The Movie

When you’re done, submit your entry as a permalink on this blog post!

In short, click this link to find out more! :P


I bought this few weeks ago when I was at USS!
See! I'm always a big fan to Puss in Boots! >,<

Wish me luck and all the best y'all!

Comments

Popular Posts