My Happiest Moment

Happiest moment to me... Hmm...



Well, I have to confess that my happiest moment was when my dad taught me on how to use a camera! A Picture Worth a Thousand Words, I believe in this too, thanks to my dad!
The picture above describes everything about it and that's how my passion towards photography started. Yeap, guess its all in my gene! :P

Lets take a tour on how my passion towards photography started! Hope you guys enjoy ya! :)
#1 The day I was born! My dad start capturing me! Even when I'm asleep!

#2 He start teaching me on how to *smile*
(That was even before I have any tooth!)

#3 Then, he taught me on how to pose!
(My dad always bring us go jogging every Sunday as Family Day!) c:

#4 Yeap, that was *smile* and pose! Both lesson learnt! :)
(That was my dad's Datsun 120Y at that time...)

#5 And when I was 6 years old, I start to be alert to camera!
(Yeap, both of them are my lil' brothers; taken by dad at Zoo Negara)

#6 Yeap, that was my proud daddy with his favorite vintage camera!
(He still use it once a while and it still works!)

#7 All grown up! Both my brothers are so much taller than me now! :S
(Taken at Puchong, mom's family side hometown)

#8 I must admit my dad still know how to capture the best angle of me! :P
(See, my chubby fat calf also look so 'nice' & 'slim' wei!) whoops~

#9 My daddy capture this during this year's CNY
(3 generations wei!)

#10 Daddy was asking my mom to pose for him
(I like the angle... ada feel tak?)

#11 Me and my mom snap by my daddy!
(See, we still jog on Sundays but no longer every Sunday because I always sleep late...)

Yup, all of the above was all taken by my dad from the very young age of me till the present now of me! :D
Now, I shall show you my skill I learnt from my dad! :) Enjoy~

All the picture below here are all taken by me! :D
(Thanks daddy for the camera! I'm lovin' it!)

#1 I love snapping the moment especially with babies!
His name is Yu Chai aka Fishy Boi~
(He loves playing with my ribbons and always got entangled!)

 #2 My turn to ask both my dad and mom to pose for me!
(They were super shy when I asked them to pose a lil' bit more close to each other!)

#3 My dad, as usual, the joker to our family, laugh loudly
 like there's nobody there when asked him to pose and smile!

 #4 And I introduced to my dad, my fav. *jump shot*!
Not all can do this and I have to freeze the right moment!
(But, I have to admit, he's good at jumping! *salute*)

#5 My turn to treat my whole family to KL Bird Park!
(Family shot first before entering!)

#6 My dad was having fun inside the bird park!
(Especially this part! Being pecked by African Love Bird!)

 #7 Dad trying to snap this peacock that it was looking straight at him!
(Awesome pose dad! Lolx!)

#8 Dad was so happy to see Battleground 'live' in front of him!
He said he wanna stand a place where camera can shot him too! 
He said he wanna be on TV!
(Just like a small kid! Lolx!)

#9 Bought dad and mom to Morganfield's during Halloween eve!
(They seldom followed me to such places, coz to them, it's super expensive)
But overall, we enjoyed ourselves! The pork ribs and Mr. Bean show is nice! 

 #10 Last but not least! Happy Birthday Daddy!
Promise you that it's now my time to be there for you!
To capture every single happy moment!

 You, Daddy! Thanks for everything! :) 
And of coz you too, Mummy!  :D

To me, its not how I spent the time that matters the most, but happy moments only come from who I spent my time with.

These pictures were not that perfect if they were to compared with skilled or professional photographer. However as I grow up, my photography skills improved a lot with the accumulated experiences that I have and everything that I learnt from my dad! :) Like I said, it's all in the gene! Hopefully, the passion of photography will pass on to my grandchildren la... :P


Well, I guess that's all for this blog post.


I'm participating in this competition organized by Nuffnang in association with Olympus.


Thanks for the chance Nuffnang & Olympus! :)

Wish me luck and pray for me although I know my chances are not very high, but at least I tried my best! :)


That's all now. Till then, ciao~


XOXO


Comments

theeggyolks said…
great write up you've got there :D

Popular Posts