My 66th day in Liverpool


Well, nothin dramatic stuff happened today... just a plain simple day lik any other days w/out assignments stress yet. But overall, it's super nice shoppin day! I bought lotsa stuff back home as *ahem* usual *ahem* the accessories! (That's where most of my money goes to!) xp

Here's are the the picture taken today. Enjoy!

My super quick brunch! Mini 'babi' pepperoni pizza!

My very 1st jersey! And it's Liverpool!
(Bought it bcoz it's cheap and it's a way to rmb I've been to Liverpool b4)
And nope, I'm not a fan of Liverpool or any other teams! I'm neutral! :)

Bought one for daddy too since it's on SALE!
Who cares bout the season anyways?!
As long as it's a jersey, it's OK for me! :P

Super bargain sunnies for ma' brothers! :D

And of coz, one for myself! =p

I love collecting sunnies! And I've no idea why!

And this time, it's from River Island! Ain't cheap baby! ><

Lurve keychain from Monsoon Accessorize.
One of my favourite accessories shop in UK.
(Psst; the price is cheap comparing it to KL's branch, k!)

Vintage necklace from Diva

And sailor earring's from Diva

I finally found a file that can keep all my
super large size craft papers! Yippie~ :D

And as usual, my super unhealthy life in UK for dinner! :P

Wif sparkling lemon and lime water from Tesco! ><

And on that day, I received somethin from Barclays bank... =)

I've got a mail!

Can you guess what it is?! Hmm...

Does it looks lika calculator or sumthin lik tat?

Well, it's called as a PINsentry! The PIN Sentry is Barclays attempt to stop their customers accounts being hacked and having payment sent to fraudulent accounts.

Well, that's all for the day! Gonna update here soon! :)

Signin off now! tata!
Ciao nao~


XOXO

Comments

cupcakesaisha said…
what a nice journey...
aPriL said…
aww... thanks for the comment and dropping by too! :)
ur cupcakes is awesomely kewt too! <3

Popular Posts