My 10th day in Liverpool

Nuthin much happen on that day... just tat I went back New Look to exchange my stuff... From the legging I brought to 2 cute lil' small purse, one for me and another one for my grandma.

My grey legging from New Look.
(And yup, that was my super naise color of bedsheet!)

Then later on, that evenin, me, Hong, Alvin and DJ went for a brisk walk outside our hostel to Bargain Booze, to get Monster, an energy drink (some sort lik Red Bull, but in whole lotsa flava) ready by our side for assignments sleepless nite.

Sunset at Liverpool on the 10th day

While we're on our way, we saw this woman, in her PJ's attire walkin lik a drunk ppl tryin to cross the busy roads... We cross over and asked if she's ok, but she answered us lik as if she's drunk... we were so worried of her, esp when she was crossing the road... watch the video...

Lending a helping hand.




We end up crossing the road to help her too.

She was crossin the road dangerously...

It's a busy road at that kind of wee hours!

Then we crossed to the other side of the road and we made a phone call to police. There's another gurl who helped her too. At the end, she told us, she wanna go to YMCA. So, we decided to brin her over to there, cause it's juz 5-10min walk fr where we were standing...

Good Samaritans! :)

Asking her where she's heading to...

See, she cant even stand properly!

And she say she nid to rest. That's how she rest for a while.

Caring Alvin, ready to hold on to her, just incase she gonna fall down.

We sent her back to YMCA. And then on our way passing back the road she walked. I found a phone. Well, just a SE phone wif screen got cracked. Immediately, we knew the phone belongs to who... We went back to YMCA returnin back the phone to the lady.

That's the phone I found.

On our way back from Bargain Booze

Time for Monster!

And here's some of the pictures of my hostel...

The block that I stayed at...

Yup, I lived at ground floor.

Here's my door no.

Door 98

Must use this electronic key in order to enter the house

This is how it looks like. Consisting of 6 rooms, a kitchen and a storeroom

And this is ma' kitchen...

Well, that's all for now first! Gonna update here once I got my mood of bloggin back! :P

Signin off now! tata!
Ciao nao~


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts