What a day!

Wow, there are so many =) things happened today! I went back to college to do my usual group study (70% chit-chat & 30% studies)! =p
Took train to college, and to my surprise, I never realise how nice the colour combination of red and blue is! (Gosh, I tink it's due to my yesterday's Colour Project la!) The RapidKL LRT's building is so nice... I mean, better than last time la... =p That colour made me =) and lit up my day! ^^

The bright blue and red colours on LRT stations.

And then, I got down, surprisingly, the TARC bus din move although the uncle ad pass by the bridge! He was actually waitin for me, he saw me up from the bridge ad... aww, so kind n nice rite? juz me oni, nobody besides me... Lucky me! He made my day too! :D

The super nice uncle driver! ^^

Had a quick brunch at Canteen before the discussion begin. Love the canteen's cheap wan tan mee! =P The medium size oni cost me RM2.50 le... where can you get la?! See, another happy thing! ^^ And then, this clown, 'chicken' aka Kent was there wif us... as usual, entertainin us before he and Samson goin for their exam later on in the noon. He's such a clown la, acted lik a monkey... lol~

My RM2.50 Wan Tan Mee~

"Peek-a-boo!"
Kent entertainin us... LoL~


While discussing and all, I play with my own colourful fingers! =p I added white dots to my fingers, so it looks lik flowers~ So 'spring' feel! =p And took out my Perler beads to play a while (u noe, to release some tension la...) in between the discussion. Then took out my tit-bits; mukuru to munch while studyin n chit-chattin... =p

Added some dots to my fingers~

Nice? It's flower~

I love Sprite and 'zhng'ing my stuff! >.<

Yup, that's my surname.

Playin wif my 'muruku'! LoL~

I can see you!

Graffiti is a state of ART! (Shh!) :P

We usually ciao ard 3/4 sumthin to avoid jam (as in lik a sardine in LRT)! =p Man, the season was so darn hot wei! We sweat even we're in LRT! We hav do get out from one train (due to the uncomfortable smell made by ppl in there) and took the 'U-turn' one instead. But the funny thing was, the train in front of the train v took somehow reverse back to our way! So scary wei~ but both the train stops
So hot until there's a free bottle of water in the bus!

See, the train is gonna come our way!

But lucky us, we got the 'KFC' train. LoL. We snap n snap n snap in the train while the train is fixing their error. Dont bliv, see below. =p

LoL. I'm thinkin bout a.m Twister
although it's 5 in the afternoon! >.<

Hey, not me only le! But them oso!

I noe, I noe, both of you
wanted to go there so badly! Me too!


Me got down at KL Sentral, well, just to save some money! *argh* The weather is so darn HOT and is making me now, more =/! Bought the keropok lekor there to munch while waitin for my bus to come. Did you noe, the best keropok lekor in KL is located just below KL Central's KL Monorail! (Just in front of Hong Leong Bank!) They dont just sell the plain normal thin n thick sizes but they sell another unique shape which got both thin n thick taste! It's in between and it's super nice (as in crunchy n nt too thin)! *yummy~* And then, I saw few Sikh's people givin out free foods and drinks to the publics! So nice of them! And rupa-rupanya, it's their Vaisakhi's day! This is the day where Sikh's celebrate their day by offering foods to people. This made my day too, coz I see so many people smiling n thankin them for the foods and drinks although it's not much.

It's nice to see good people still exist! =D

And damn, I actually waited for one whole hour for that one and only freaking bus that goes my house to come! *argh!* And I hav to be in the bus that full with people! People, nvm, but they are *euk* those foreigner' who looks lik wanna steal your money/phone/ touch you those kind of ppl! *argh!* They lik to purposely stick so darn close to you when beside them got such big space! This is one thing I hate about when takin bus! Make me felt so uncomfortable and they dont smell nice too! :/ Mood gone to ;

Damn! Even he, a Pakistani can
afford to get a CLOT t-shirt!

Finally home afta an hour of uncomfortable ride! Urgh! I noe! What a day rite?! Bathe then zzzzzz till now!

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout what happened to me today.
Have a nice day ahead everyone!

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts