Colour me today!

Hello there and good day everyone! Omg! I was so addicted to read every single post by this Brooklyn-born girl, Katie from her blog; Color Me Katie! Thanks to dear Tammy Wammy who introduce this blog to me! Do click it if you wanna see life is as colourful as rainbow and if u want a :) in your face! Coz almost all her pict is happie n fun n vibrant n kalarfull! wee~ Go and read it! and and and she's only 23! Although I'm 24 la this year! =p But she is darn creative la! *gosh, i'm so jealous already!* Even my bf read her blog although he's gonna sit for exam! What a way to release tension and stress rite? >.<

Tell me, how can u not read her blog post
from page 1 till the end la?! =p

I'm seriously impressed by what she can do over there! Wow! *great job Katie!* :D Therefore, insprired by Katie, I'm gonna post about what I've done today with colours that I have with me and colours I can see now! :P

First, I would lik to start my '1st colour project' by havin it in my breakfast (although it's brunch for me coz I woke up late)! =p Plain o' white milk plus brown Koko Krunch! And due to my mission, I added some rainbow to my breakfast! wee~ See below if you dont get what I mean! :D

My plain white milk! Too plain rite?! Hmm...

Yeah, I shud add some cereal to it! Aha~
But wouldnt it be too bored... too coco? Hmm...

Well, let's add some extra colour to it!
Take that! *poof*

Yeah, my day become brighter thanks to
the colours added into my cereal bowl! :P

Enjoying my 'brunch'! LoL~
P/S: Lik my neon yellow nails? =p

Mmmmm... Yummy till last drop of it! :P

And next, my '2nd colour project'; again, I uses foods! And they are the cutey milky colour mini marshmallows! They are too cute to consume honestly! >.< Therefore, I use it as ART instead of treating them as foods! :P

Aren't the colours on them look nice?!

Given by Su-Yin on her Delectable 1st Birthday recently!

Look at the colours! So vibrant! I in' it!

Meanwhile, while completing my '2nd colour project', I was interupted by army of ants! Attackin, nope, not the marshmallows but the barley drink my mom made; that I ad done drinkin! *argh* I alwiz felt the *itchy+ants crawling feeling* everytime I see lotz of ants!

The barley drink my mom made! It's SweeT!

That's why the ants are attacking it,
although the bowl is already empty!

See, these are few that I manage to erm, *kirks*!

Oh well, let's move on to the '3rd colour project' of mine! Well, I'm proud to show everyone, my colourful set of nail polish collection! >.< Beside inspired by Katie, I was also insprised by this Japanese mag and I all the while wanted to paint my nails in a colourful manner! But I'm juz plain lazy! Well, but not today! :P

See! Ain't it look beautiful?! :D

And see what can a RM5 box from Daisho can do?! =p

Well, I tried almost all the colours
I hav onto one of my craft paper.

And then, I choose only the colours I wanted for my nails!

See! Isn't it nice? Erm, oops, sorry, over-exposure pulak! =p

*tada!* Here you goes! My 'rainbow' nails! ^^

Well, before I wanted to do my '4th colour project', my cousin's car broke down in the middle of the road n nid my dad's help. So, I tag along. On the way, I snap snap snap pictures again! =P Well, I lurve the rays of light created by natural lighting although it may look a bit messy...

Time wait for no man nor woman...

The speed of light traveling...

Love the way the lights go through my uncle's body! LoL~

"So, this is what happen... icic..."

The road not taken... coz too dark la! LoL~

Ok, back to the topic, the '4th colourful project' of mine. From transferring all the origami stars folded by my dear into art! Hmm... A bit tough? nah... I did try on a few... See below and what ya' all think? Nice?! =p

A small bottle of wishing stars!

I pour it out and made it into raining stars! LoL~

And then I gather it back to form a heart shape!

This is the glowing love of me and him! :D

And then, turn it's tail to become more lovely~

And then I filled all the stars onto a plain empty frame I had!

Look, it's sparkly! wee~

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout my very own 'Colourful project'! And bout what I did today. How about you? Do you have any colourful post to share with me?! Hope to hear from you guys soon. :)

Have a nice day ahead everyone! Cheers~ ^^

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts