May 2009 updates!

OMG! So many things happened n I missed to blog bout it!!
OKOK! I noe everyone had been damn sien seeing tat moon post ad... I'm so sorry that I've let my blog grow spider webs everywhr wei! =(

Well, I tink I shud hav juz shorten up this post n let the pict do the talkin.... everythin that happen hmm, starting from May?!? (Sorry!) ;p And I love to arrange my blog accordingly from the early of the month till the end of the month... Sorry la, but I juz dunno why... Although I'm a messy person, but not in arrangin dates of wat happened in my life... mayb bcoz in future, when I wanna refer back, I noe when it actually happen... =)

MAY 2009

Last day of my internship at 8TV; got free lunch treat from the boss of Monkey Bone, Edris (the one who made Suki, Faizal, Ayu, Shila, Tomok and Esther famous)! Thanks Edris!

Thanks Edris for the lunch! Really nice of u! And u too, Warda! =)
{Fr left to right - Angeline, Warda, me, Li May, Alvin & Edris}


And on the same day, 8TV's GM; momma Kim gave birth to a baby boi named Jaeme Jared Loh and we so lucky to hav the chance to follow along to visit our GM! *P/S: She's so proud of the blog; http://8tvcircle.blogspot.com produced by me, Li May and Alvin! She's the one who call us nt to giv up on the blog n do cont' the blog even thou we're gonna end our internship! =)

Yup, 3 of us again wif momma Kim who juz gave birth!

And also, later on tat nite, a farewell dinner party; organized by Xiao Xiao and Set Yee just for us, the intern at her home sweet home! Thanks for the dinner! It was great and we enjoyed ourselves! =)

New batch of interns and us wif Set Yee (in black) and Xiao Xiao (in yellow)
All of them are from PR... except me! =p

***************

Me and Li May miss 8TV so much until we even went n visit all of them back few weeks afta we finished our intership at there! =p As usual, they are busy n all under we hav to layan ourselves walk around office n snap pictures wif everyone! And at last, oni Fido and Hafiz (the super talented web master and designer of 8TV website!) went and layan us! =p

{Fr left to right; Fido, me and Hafiz}
Dun play-play ar, both of them are web master who take care of 8TV site!

Then me n May went n watch 'The Uninvited"... the film is juz okok oni la... afta the show, we went n snap sticker photo! My fav all time! =p And we even pose wif my very own handmade perler beads!~ =)

April and May posing wif Hama beads while snappin sticker photos! =p

Cant decide which one I love the most, so, at the end, I bought both! =p

**************

Then random dinner wif buddy; Ernie and Nicky at Canton-I, The Gardens... Nicky intro to us n recommended both the roast pork n egg tart...

The Canton-I at The Gardens

Nicky introducing nice foods to us...

Foods we ordered... egg tart DO taste nice! =D

***************

And at last, get to shop wif family afta so long of non-stop (yes, no off days!) workin at 8TV! =)

Pink o orange le?! Tough choice le coz I love both the color!
**At the end, I choose Pink! Nt bcoz it's my fav color
but I juz afraid orange might turn yellowish effect if worn to long...

We dine at Rest. Super Noodle House;
situated at Sg. Wang front entrance,
the rest. that famous for it's Wanton Mee!

Let's jump! =O
{Fr left to right; Mun Yee, me and Alex}

And jump AGAIN! =p

***************

Then, this month itself, I got free Premiere tix to watch Monsters VS Aliens 3D! All thanks to Nuffnang; from 2 tix bcame 3! And Ernie, who had been so nice to fetch Yuen home afta the movie! =) The show to me is ok n nice although the storyline kinda 'fast-forward' too fast for me (the part whr the grandpa marry wif his wife n before all tat; too fast n it's actually real)... Anyways, it has been so long since I watch 3D! =p

Went n hav quick dinner at A&W; waffle chicken...
New price (more exp) n new size (more smaller ad)

Thanks Nuffnang! I love you guys! =D

From 2 tickets to 3 tickets! Thanks Robb! :D

The 3D glasses...

Naan cheese (dont read it too fast o else!) =p
Our supper nearby my dear's house...

***************

Then it's Dior and Loewe Friends and Family Sale... Thanks Vicki for inviting me to hav a look on it... The price really mark down a lot compare to the ori price but oh well, I still wont b able o afford to buy it! =) So, just enjoy the pict la! ;D

See la, so many ppl queuing up ad!

Me and my dearest senior, Vicki!
She treat me the best! =)

So many choices and selection!

There! Spotted! My fav Dior bag!!!! The one in white!!!
Argh~ How I wish I cud afford to buy it! ='(

Small leather goods n bras...
Still very expensiv to me!!! O.o

Afta seeing all the expensiv stuff, off me go wif my dear to Pavilion for shoppin n makan! =p

My breakfast wif dear at Kono Pizza
(Sadly, it closed down ad now!)

Chicken and Mushroom pizza-in-a-cone wif set!
It's super cheesy! So, it's YUMMY~ =p

It's MOTH month! Moth is seen everywhere, even in malls...
Spotted this at Tangs, Pavilion

Love this Nike shoulder bag, mayb bcoz of the color tone
*Dear, can u pls buy tis for me? =p

Then at last, I get to meet up wif Li Ting... afta so long! She went to Sabah then finish her studies n gonna grad any time... Come back oso din tell me... dunno still got consider me as her fren o not... =(

Me went to The Olive Tree for quick tea break wif tree...

A tall cup of a fruit juice and my fav dessert of all, cupcake! =p

And last but not least, a picture of me and Li Ting! =D

-THE END-

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout the month of May! *fuh! at last!*Have a nice day ahead! =)

***And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I LOVE YOU! =)

Signin off! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts