Gateway to freedom!

Cis... I'm so lazy to even update a single post... but yet, I seriously nid to share tis wif everyone...

Yeap! I got it at last! Woo hoo~ A passport! =p And I'm still thinkin whether shud I attend my senior's wedding or go Singapore wif my cousins durin tis upcomin Hari Raya's hol?! I deserve a hol after a long n tired of all sorts of productions lately! Besides, my exams is oni until 14th Sept... Yeah, kepit in between my birthday date again sadly... =,(

Yeah, although I know I'm kinda slow ad if were compare to most of my frens who had ad been to so many places around the world... *sigh* Yes, I never travel to anywhere before, yup, not even within my own country except to Penang recently with college mates and when I was small and Malacca too when I was small... Dont count Fraser Hill or Cameron or Genting la of coz...

I went to Damansara's Immigration office to made my passport with my bro, Alex who is back for a week holiday from his Uni... Thanks to my dad who bring us to there... We dont actually noe where it's situated but I kinda noe it's somewhr near Help College... I did end up asking ppl coz at first, we turned to HP office... It shud be after the petrol station from Jln Duta road... Hope u und where I'm talkn about... Well, from far, you can actually see the buildin ad... It's 3 large brown blocks wif super large-size ads on it...

Once reach there, you're advised to park inside if you dun wanna kena any saman coz outside the buildin, all the side road is painted with yellow line... but park inside oso kinda sux coz u nid to go to the furthest down level coz other than the most down, it's all for the workers... *sigh*
There are so many blocks of diff gov sector over there... see oso very dizzy ad... =p And surprisingly, there are still college stucked underground of these government building! And it's known as HELP University College... So weird rite? Students studyin under government buildings... and I heard my fren say their class bumbung got some water pipe leakin down the class and above them is actually TANDAS!!! Euk~

Anyways, once reach the block, both me n my bro kena target ad... so smart of them... pull us to their shop to snap the passport size photo n called us to photostate our IC too... You can either let them snap ur pict where you can choose until you are satisfied with the photo taken before they print out for RM12 or go up to level 1 where the gov. provide the photo booth for only RM8 with just a snap without any choices to choose...


The entrance to Passport Unit

I'm all set and juz nid to wait for my brother oni...

Passport will be ready within 3-4hours...
Therefore, u can actually lepak here at this mamak
o even walk further down a bit for McD

Once after 4hours, you can come to
this area to collect ur 'super brand new passport'!

*tada!* My new passport wif red 'baju'! =p

Finally, I got myself a passport! And now, I can fly anywhere I want! (Erm, not really, coz no money le... Damn!) But still, there is a chance for me to fly to S'pore and UK nex year... Hopefully, if everythin goes well... :)

Hehe... Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout today on how my passport is born! Lalalala~ =p
Till then, bubbye! Ciao~
Signin off!

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts