June 2009 Updates!

Woo hoo... at last, I got time to blog! Ok! I lied! I actually skip my thesis n post blog instead! What a way to release tension rite?! =p

Well, I shall arrange my events accordingly again! So, let the picture tell the stories then! Enjoy! But be warn, this is again, a super duper long post! =p

June 2009

Prisy is back for her sis's weddin from her studies from India! And I manage to meet up wif her twice! =p Well, first day, the girls ffk me, but luckily I manage to find the guys; Ernie and Nicky to teman me! ;) Thanks wei! =p
I help Prisy to get cheaper price for Esprit's shirt and then off we go to Purple Cane Rest. since Prisy go vegetarian tat day...

Prisy! I noe her since Standard 2!
She's a very funny n nice person!
Much more funnier than me of coz! =p

The foods we ordered at Purple Cane Rest. at The Gardens

Us after we finish our dinner...
(As usual, Ernie is super sensitiv wif flash!)
(So, juz ignore him la in this pict...)

We hang out at Mid Valley thinkin of our
nex destination until all the shops oso close ad! =p

We end up goin to Saha's new (for me la) house
since he knot come out... LoL

Then later on, the trip to A&W Taman Jaya plan
was cancel coz we wanna meet up wif the other geng too...
As usual, u can ignore Ernie in this pict again... =p

***************

Then, the nex morn, as wat we planned yesterday bout not sleepin n goin for dim sum... we actually made it n managed to woke up ard 8am but too bad for Nicky coz he tumbang ad... =p I brin them over to Hong Kee's Dim Sum which located at Damansara Jaya, but instead of that, I saw they actually have another branch at PJ Section 19 (the roundabout after UTAR there, before turnin into PJ SS2)!

Different variety of Dim Sum! Yum yum~

See la, she so proud to show off somemore!
Ordered so many at once!

Prisy, me and Ernie before me goin to work...

***************

Then few days after that, I went out to Mid Valley this time to celebrate Lupz 23rd buffday at Sushi Zanmai with dear, Ernie, Mee Teng, Nicky and of coz the birthday boi, Lupz! =)

The guys...

And the gurls...

As usual, this is wat I always ordered... >.< And this is wat they ordered... beef...

Lupz and Mee Teng advertisin my pyssla beads! =p

Tempura is my fav, n it's hot n yummy! =P

Mushroom VS Mushroom from Mario...

Us at Secret Recipe for 2nd round...
Dear made this for me to snap...


Haha... he's indeed reserved! :D

*spotted* 'Kawaii' gurls hangin out in front of Delectable...

Random shot of me under the sunlight...

And he finally bought a sneaker! Me happy! =)

***************
On 20th of June, the day that I cant forget in my life... I shall first of all thank myself, for being so brave and daring... why? bcoz I actually send not-so-formal letter to Juice tellin them I'm juz a broadcasting student who's currently now doin journalism assignment which need real happenin news and I would be gladful if they let me and my production team to cover bite of news durin the openin of the Juice shop... And I actually did not discuss this matter with my crews thinkin since I'm the producer of the news team! =p I actually kinda dissapoint coz there are no reply until the very one day before the event, when Harick (the PR personnel, who looks 80% lik Edison Chen too) called me and told me I can cover the news but not in the conference room and I can oni cover the news after cuttin the ribbon ceremony... Walao! I was lik, man, I'm super lucky and wee... I'm goin to see Edison!!! My hubby~ =p *all rite, control, control!* Read more bout this post, pls click here! =p

Edison Chen and Kevin Poon!

***************

23rd of June, the day I got cheated from the bois... cis~ told me to wake up by 6am, so that they can brin me go eat nice 'dim sum' and reminded me to brin torch light along wor... Mana tau, I end up at Broga Hill, Semenyih! O_o" see la, luckily, I wore sports shoe and not sandals! O else, kns lo! But we went tat day, fail to see sunrise somehow coz too hazy! =,( And yeah, I noe la, I damn complaint a lot of times, even before I climb any hills (saying how bad they were in cheatin me into doin this, makin me all sweaty and FYI, I'm really goin to college later on!)... so paiseh! but the feelin of being up there feels so great and nice! glad they brin me along! =) *when see back these pict, make me laugh, felt so proud n wow, I actually climb a hill! Miss those moment!* =p

We reach up there around 8sumthin... finally! =p

Hehe... showin off my pyssla beads again! =p
Lurve the breathtakin view wif cloudy feel!

Is me, is me! Up here!
With my 'lurve' pyssla beads!
=)

Landing on the first rock! :D

Five of us!
{Fr left to right; Kelvin, Wil Liam, Yanjie, me and Edward}


The bois... *so farny la them!*

And mua with the nice and breathtakin background... :)

And here are some funny pictures request by me and posed by them!

The bois in their normal pose except
Yanjie with his leg up and umbrella opened! =p

Liam making Yanjie fly... wee...
but Edward said this pict, Yanjie looks lik Mary Poppin'! LoL!

Went up all the way so high, of coz, muz leave some signature wan la... coz it's rare to see Lee Keng climb up a hill ma... =p

See la, I go sign my name on a rock oso they wanna kacau! Ish~

Yeah, finally! Pose with the rock first...
My signature is somewhr near this blue and red spray rock...
So, it's easy to recognise, rite? =p

The view was nice but nt the grasses,
they juz burnt and re-grow back those grasses...
So, it's kinda dry, black and not really that green in colour...

On the way down... Din manage to climb to
another rocks coz the weather looks lik it's goin to rain...

Next, we head down to Kajang area for our brunch!

And accordin to Yanjie and all, this Rest. is
famous for their 'Super hot and spicy' Pan Mee!

And their yee mee too...

Erm, and this dish too... =p
And seriously, it's nice and spicy! I LIKE!

And a picture of me with all the finish dishes...
Of coz, all not finished by me la... Dun misund ar!~

***************

Then one of the day, Ooi Min is finally back from Canada! Done with all her studies (more than 5years there le!) And all the gf finally get to meet up! And luckily, at that time, Hooi Khin is back for a while from UK... Some ppl (which is damn hard to ask her out) even show up tim! So give face to dear Ooi Min hor! O.o

All of them minus me and Wen Chi in it...

We brunch at Nando's

***************

Then on random nite, me, Nicky and Ernie went to venture around Kuchai Lama to find for foods to makan... and we found Little Tree Cafe...

The entrance of the cafe...

The interior design of the cafe...
White for relaxing our mind...

A place for reunion...

Love the wallpaper hanging on the wall... nice and warm...

The counter area...

Lurve the colourful straws... =)

Hot coffee and hot mocha, both not mine...

I ordered Cabonara, but got Bolognese instead...
I still tot I myself ordered wrongly... =p

Nicky's Thai fried rice...

***************
End of June, Ultimate Power Group (UPG) is comin to an end and their final is on 1st of July, 8TV invited guest from Taiwan to become the additional judge; Lollipop and also Andy Zhang, the director of Channel [V] Taiwan... They came down to Sg. Wang one day prior to the finals to meet-and-greet the fans... and I'm again so fortunate to become 'media' and get to snap close up photos... And Xiao Mei came back to KL all the way from Penang and stay wif me juz for this UPG final show! And it's her first time taking bus to KL! =) **P/S: What do u get when u add Milk together with Lollipop? =p

He's Milk

They are Lollipop

And he is Andy Zhang from Channel [V] Taiwan

And this is the first time my bro, Alex &
Xiao Mei try Krispy Kreme! :D

And there is actually another post bout my last dinner wif Nicky before he fly to Aussie at The Apartment, KLCC with my dear, Ernie and both my brothers, but I'm gonna separate it la since I got lotsa pictures for that nite itself... =p

-THE END-

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout the month of June! *fuh! finally!*
Have a nice day ahead everyone! =)

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts