The apartment nite out

It was on a Saturday where as usual, me and my dear went and watch movie... but tis time, we went to watch at CapSquare... thinkin comfirm nobody gonna grab our nice seats on weekends if were compare to KLCC or Mid Valley...

Then received call from Ernie askin me and dear out for dinner wif Nicky (coz he's flyin soon to Aussie leavin us...) and surprisingly, they are in front of my house ad... *yikes* but I'm at CapSquare le... =_=" So, juz bcoz I do not wan them to 'putih-putih' waste the petrol, I asked them to brin both my brothers, Alex and Jason along! =p So, we went and meet them up at KLCC... And bcoz CapSquare and KLCC was 'kinda' near (coz u juz nid to walk further down; straight road, passin thru bkt. nanas monorail station->zouk->lai meng skol->yamaha->public bank; crossing 2 traffic light roads and *poof*, u reach KLCC!) to me, so, therefore, I decided to call my dear to just walk instead of takin bus/train/taxi! =p Since it will be jam on the road coz it's ard 6pm n near n we need to 'slim down' a lot! =p

Once we reached KLCC, kesian my dear, his shirt was all in wet ad due to his sweat! And that simply mean, he BURNT down some calories ad! yeah~ =p They too reach ard the same time...

My brothers and my dear at The Apartment 'G' Level

After walkin around KLCC decidin what to eat, we ended up at The Apartment Downtown since none of us tried this place before except Ernie... Well, due to our special request, we get to sit upstairs via the lift; to the 'toilet/bathroom/washroom' look-alike area... haha~ It was a quiet, spacious nice place... juz nice enuff for all of us to chat n laugh out loudly without 'kacau'ing anyone... n nice enuff for me to snap all sorts of weird n nice combo pictures n us doin weird stuff! haha~ it's right at the end corner to the right side...

So, here goes all the pict! And honetly, I snap a lot of pictures at here!!!! *paiseh*

The interior design n decor in The Apartment Downtown, KLCC

The menu, comment card and the tissue paper...

The lighting used...

The foods that we ordered...

My very own bokeh... ray of lurve light

The reflection of two best buddy of mine on the table...

Our cake of the day!

Everyone's ready to get a bite on it! =p

Me and my best buddy, Nicky
(He's gonna fly soon! Bubbye~)

Nicky in my 'nerdy' glasses

While this Mr. Perfect of mine in Nicky's glasses

The balcony of The Apartment Rest.
(shh, I actually 'curi-curi' to open the window
n went out here to snap pictures illegally!) >.< And I snap them standin outside the balcony...
Ever wonder why they close the exit to the balcony?
Does both of my brother look alike?

Coz it's dangerous to stand outside the balcony due to this!

hehe... but my bro and Nicky took this opportunity
to snap the nice nite view from this balcony!

All of us~
See, I told u, v basically snap at anywhere
we can without any interference from the staff! =p

I compile pictures of us havin fun in just one pict! =p

And below here are some of the wild, fun, and crazy pictures I snap! =p haha~ And yeah, I can say we enjoyed ourselves that day! =)

Haha~ Hilarious rite? My bro, Alex
and me making use of their fake shower... >.<
And this is the 18SX picture of my dear playin *ahem* wif Nicky
They look enjoyin rite?! You tell me!

And over here, as you can see,
Ernie is ad startin to get jealous...
"He's MINE!" said Ernie

After the dinner, I totally forgotten bout Ernie's car who's now gonna plus me n my dear into it! =p So, dear hav to sit in front while all 4 of us sat behind... haha~ all stucked and stuffed in one car! =p

6 ppl in just one car! =p

And since the dinner was not really tat full, we went to our 2nd round; supper at 4 Happy Season Rest., which located at Wangsa Maju; somewhr near my dear's house... We went n sat at the 'Winter' private section room, which is super cold leh! Really felt winter coz it's below 2 degree Celsius! Lucky me coz I brin sweater along! haha~ kesian the guys la! =p

The 'winter' section; where all ur
pictures taken are confirmed to be blue!

Our drinks... so colourful hor...

My bro, Alex wif his drink... kiwi combo I guess...

My another bro, Jason; the youngest one,
showin off his creation...
Rose made out of tissue paper... Creative~

Me stucked in between my dear n my brother, Jason

While Ernie is in between Nicky and my another bro, Alex

And due to our itchy mouth, all of us just ordered one dish!
Coz the room is cold!
We ordered 'Cantonese Seafood Keow Teow'!

Me wif my very own 'HOT' Pyssla bead!
The food is indeed hot! =p

All of us again! =)

The guys~
My bf, my brothers and my best buddies!
All B's!

A trick for the cust...
U must b able to find the toilet in order to use it!
Kesian my bro, he seems lik cant find it n hav to tahan le... =p

And over here, my bro is freezin
due to the cold temperature here...

Ernie over here is tryin to use a 'short cut' way to go down...

My camera snap this effect after frozen itself in the room too!

And the last picture... I'm goin to dedicate this photo to Nicky before he flew to Aussie! The 'everywhere-also-I-can sleep' photo of himself! =p

See la, he can basically sleep kat any given comfty sofa! =p
And even in front of public! hehe~

And due to his special request, I made this "Woof" just for him to brin it along wif him to Aussie! Hopefully, he'll help me to erm, advertise snap a lot of pictures with it when he's Aussie! =p

The "Woof" that he requested
for his doggie as companion...


My very own Pyssla beads
collection handmade juz for Nicky! ;D


Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout the last dinner wif Nicky before he fly to Aussie to further his studies...

And I would lik to take this opportunity to wish my 'kai' kor, Sam; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Have a nice day ahead everyone! Cheers~ =)

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts