STARBUCKS® X BABY MILO® STORE COLLECTION

Starbucks & BABY MILO®  fans, I have good news to share! There will be a collaboration between Starbucks® and also *BABY MILO® ! And it will be launching and goes on sale this coming 19th Oct! However, the bad news is that, it's only available at Hong Kong & Macau. =/ (dah la can't travel... sad la kan!) Anyways, I'm just here to share the collection / release with everyone. 

Look at this awesome collaboration! Ain't it beautiful?!


So cute eh! BABY MILO® with Starbucks apron! And the mug it is holding is the mini size!

BABY MILO® Bearista Bear (It comes with a beautiful box too!)
Not a bearista collector but don't mind having this as a start! =)


Love this 16oz BABY MILO® Stainless Steel Tumbler
The BABY MILO® stopper is soooooo cute! <3
16oz BABY MILO® SAFARI Stainless Steel Tumbler

3oz BABY MILO® Mug (Left) & 14oz BABY MILO® Mug (Right)

BABY MILO® Cardholder (BABY MILO® Starbucks Card will be sold individually)

I think most of you guess correctly!
Yeah, I did ask my Hong Kong Starbucks personal shopper to get this set for me. 
But please, don't bother to ask me how much it costs... T,T
8oz BABY MILO® Double Wall Glass Mug

I love, love, love this 8oz BABY MILO® Double Wall Glass Mug too.
So cute! Especially when you pour chocolate milk to it! 


I really wish I can own this whole Starbucks  x *BABY MILO® collection but nah, it gonna cost me a bomb + I shall stick back to just collect Starbucks cards! =)

FYI, for Hong Kong Starbucks, it will be centralized at 37 selected Starbucks Hong Kong stores, making it easier for everyone to pick their favourite pieces. For more info do check out their official FB site here

Thanks for dropping by! 

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts