Let's Personalised Birthday Gifts!

What do you usually gift your friends or family during their birthday? Gift card vouchers or money inside red packet? Teddy bears or boring mugs? Well, why don't you try personalised gifts instead? I personally felt it's much more special and unique cause you really put all your heart, sweat and soul into it! Don't you all agree with me? 

Benefits of personalised gifts:

1. You get to DIY it with your very own pictures / text / design
Kinda like special gifts for her / him . 


2. It's memorable and lovely to get personalised gifts especially to commemorate brithday, wedding and anniversary dates

Well, my shy boyfriend's birthday is coming up real soon (2nd April - just incase if you guys wanna give him something also la...) and I'm trying to look for birthday gifts.


Thank god, I discover this site, Printcious Gift recently where you can actually customise personalised gifts to your family and friends! And holy mama, they have so many different categories for you to choose weh! From shirts, mugs, pillows, magnets, aprons to puzzles and many more weh! For me, it's because I'm really running out of idea on what to get as a birthday gift to shy boyfriend already! Then somehow I stumble upon this awesome site! Kinda save my life la! Last minute birthday gifts weh! And personalised wan someone leh! Geng leh me!~








So many categories to choose from! Oh my!

And just incase you want to know more, let me show you some step by step sample on how I did all these via images that I've screenshot! (so semangat to share, #jangankatasistakpayung ! Hehe!) It's really a very creative present idea for women and also to men So many categories to choose from! I head straight to bantal busuk's pillow cover category!




Definitely to personalised a pillow case! 


I get to customise front and back of the pillow case weh!

It's really very simple and direct! 
Upload from either your computer / FB / Insta account!

Of course I start the front pillow with my own face! tee hee~

Then only his face behind the pillow case! ahaha~
no specific reason but just saje...

*tadaaa!* I'm all done! 
Added to cart too!

Then because I still have some budget, I decided to get him an additional extra gifts since I'll get free shipping fee if I exceed RM70 and their personalised gifts are all on SALE with super good attractive price weh! Grab it quickly while you can okay!
I got him a personalised jigsaw puzzle with our face in it and with special message on it too! Well, I really hope he'll like it a lot! 


Next, I created a personalised jigsaw puzzle with special messages too! 

Once done with this 2 gifts, they even gave me an extra surprise! Purchase with purchase where if I exceed RM80, I can also get another one extra customised gifts as low as RM2.40 leh! Graphic tee, mug, mousepad, tote bag and so many more to choose and to customise! Walao~ Really very good with their marketing strategy loh! I confirm go click and get additional item loh! Should I choose graphic tee or mug leh? Hmm...

OMG! This purchase with purchase promo is sooooo good! 
Which one should I choose leh?! Mug okay mou?

Although it takes time to customise special gifts but trust me, it's fun and it's worth it! You know, just to see the smile on that person's face; well, in my case, I'm talking about my shy boyfriend's face! Awww~ Sweet sangat kan me? I know~

For more info about this, feel free to visit Printcious.com & shop online! “Printcious.com – Precious Gifts From Your Heart” and psst! Did you know that they also provide d
oor gifts idea for guests too! And if you would like extra surprise for your partner on their birthday, feel  free to check out this page so that you can find all your birthday party prop



So now, it's your turn to shop for personalised gifts! Do share with me your personalised product if you want to! Enjoy the process!~



xoxo,

April P.

Signing off now!

Comments

areebashaikh said…
Gifts Ireland I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Popular Posts