Sawadeekha Bangkok Day 1 (AM Version)

Gosh, it has been so long since the last time I come and visit my blog page!

Was kinda busy ever since I've join Astro as TV Producer last year.

But thank God I manage to get some day off to travel with my family! My dad loves Bangkok, we traveled to Bangkok at least once in two year like that... (not often but still, it's my 3rd time now!) But you know what, I still haven't finish venturing Bangkok!

Well, I shall let all my pictures to do the talking! Enjoy!

Will probably post a video along if I'm free to edit it lah... For the meantime, enjoy the pictures! Mostly snapped by my new toy semi-pro camera, Olympus E-PL7 (and I heard version 8 is coming out real soon!) -_-" Anyways... Enjoy those pictures without description first ar... Hehe! =p






































































































Comments

Popular Posts