18 Couture Cases of iPhone 5 / 6: The Best So Far (For Me)


My iPhone 4S died on me few weeks ago...And I've recently got myself an iPhone 5 from my friend since I can't afford to get an iPhone 6 yet (I borrowed money from along for this), and because this second hand punya phone was a bit dented, I decided to google some of the case I like to cover it... Because you know, cell phone cases are no longer an accesory to hide in our pockets, or maybe just to me, phone cases are getting more and more attractive! Of course this applied mostly to iPhone users, others got la, but not much lor...



So, I kinda listed down some interesting and catchy iPhone cases on my post, you know, that catches my sight, my wishlist and all... So, hope you'll enjoy reading this post!
I listed down from different types of brand with no particular orders! =) Tell me which one you like the most too on the comment box! Enjoy~

1. FENDI

Rumour has it that only 600 pieces will be made for Fendi Pre-Fall 2015, and it's roughly $600. 
If the love for this phone case is anything like Karlito key chain, there will most probably be a wait list too... (FYI, just because Cara Delevigne used it and modeled it on the runway, the key chain was a major hit where it got so popular until that there is a waiting list for it, and just so you know, it's priced at $1,750 - I know it's just a key chain but well, siao! It's actually equilvalent to 5 Fendi earrings with either 3 Fendi Wallet or 1 Fendi Baguette Shoulder Bag eh?! I know Marion Caunter have one! @_@)

Black nappa and fox fur iPhone cover, featuring the iconic Karlito.

Personalised with the "Karl loves FENDI" signature.


Magenta red nappa and fox fur iPhone cover, featuring the iconic Karlito.

Personalised with the "Karl loves FENDI" signature.


2. CHARLES & KEITH

I don't know but I love the simplicity of the marble 'look'. It kinda create a 'cold' effect when you're holding it... no? hmm...

 



3. REBECCA MINKOFF

Protecting iPhone in style with this statement case featuring Rebecca's iconic pyramid studs in metallic colours. Super stylish protection eh?

Tough Studded Gold






4. GIVENCHY

Pronouncing the label's fashion-forward stance with tongue-in-cheek humour, Givenchy gives its attention-demanding 'Pervert 17' print a techno-savvy update with this iPhone case. Made from soft and flexible PU, this is a cool status symbol as well as an indispensible accessory to keep your gadget protected. Imagine this being translated to Cantonese 'Hamsap' instead, so not cool ad eh? lol





5. STELLA MCCARTNEY

A favorite among the style set, Stella McCartney's pouting 'Lips' iPhone 5 case is a playful, and in a way a 'must-have accessory'. Molded from protective metallic silicone, it's easy to spot while looking for it in your bag. 



Stella McCartney's cartoon-like iPhone case is playfully designed to resemble a shark, with your cell fitting neatly in its jaws. It's made from flexible silicone that provides protection. It also have eyes, gills and fins finishing. 




6. DOLCE & GABBANA

This phone case cost roughly about RM 2.2k but I guess you're paying for the brand, the material and also the handmade work because every stitching count! Very ngam as a gift like from a young daughter to their mom... as if they can afford like that la...


7. HENRI BENDEL

The West 57th Tassel Cover for iPhone is a stylish accessory for the tech-savvy sophisticate. 
Crafted with premium Saffiano leather and adorned with a removable tassel, this fabulous designer iPhone cover lets you dress up your device with flirty flair. And if you don't like the tassel, you can put it as an accessory to your bag.. Simple and nice...


8. KATE SPADE

Fun, flirty and chic! These are the words that simply describe Kate Spade. Definitely one of my favourite iPhone cases to choose. Their designs are incredible, you know, from quotes to card holder function case, 3D and even 3D lenticular effect! 


I guess because I'm into production, so, yeah, I really love this...







'Power Trip' iPhone Case & Portable Charger

With this awesome case/charger, you know you won't have to sacrifice style over quality since this case does wonders for charging your phone quickly while keeping your case decked out with a sense of humour... ;)

And many more statement iPhone case from Kate Spade that I love...


9. MOSCHINO

Jeremy Scott, a brave and fun creative designer with sense of humour. From fries to barbie collection, he now comes up with bear-y fun collection. Bear-y cute eh? They also have perfume in a soft toy bear version wearing t-shirt stating 'This is not a Moschino Toy'... You can check out the perfumes in Sephora outlets... =)




10. MARC BY MARC JACOBS

Apart from Kate Spade, another iPhone case that I love is from MBMJ. Their case are much more loud and strong compare to Kate Spade. I'm into their metallic hard case versions especially their rainbow metallic ones...














11. SONIX

Honestly, it's my first time hearing this brand. So please forgive me. This brand comprises of plain and perky iPhone shells. From simple designs with whimsical quotes to lovely floral patterns, somehow, it catches my attention. They offer two-layer case; a rubber core and a hard outer shell with anti-scratch finish (can say it's something like Kate Spade but it's a different version at a very affordable price?)


12. CHIARA FERRAGNI

A fashionable Italian law student with a passion for posting photos of her personal style online. She now sits atop two companies worth $8 million. She's been on the covers of magazines all over the world, earned the attention of the Harvard Business School, and just sat front row at two dozen New York Fashion Week shows. Famous for her signature wink/flirting shoes, she now comes up with iPhone case too. It's a nice and fun cover...




13. KENZO

Somehow prefer these casing rather than their usual signature ones. Yeah, the tiger ones, maybe because too many people showcasing the tiger version, shirt, sweater etc. Sien seeing with it already.


14. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

This case has a hard side with it's protective plastic and it's military-inspired airplane design. It will also flashes it's softer side with a 'love is life' sign when light hits it. Something like a 3D effect too.




DVF Lips Hologram Case
 


15. MICHAEL KORS

The rich look of the Michael Kors phone case is enhanced by the golden metal plate with the designer's logo. A very classy signature look I must say.. 



16. CHRISTIAN LACROIX

Loving the 3D effects on the cover... a very stylish and classy flip cover version. Prefer silver and black in colour. What about you?





17. TORY BURCH

Kerrington Hardshell Case
Loving the 'lacey' monochrome effect. Fine gold detailing on the Tory Burch logo. Simple yet sophisticated.


18. JUICY COUTURE

JC Glitter 'I'm So Posting This' iPhone Case
Honestly, I'm really into quote/word kinda person. So, yeah, I love this cover from Juicy Couture! Especially when you have gold glitter on it too! What a statement case eh! =P


I know, I know, most of the cases are so loud and huge in sizes. But oh well,it's either go LOUD or go HOME! Choose! :P
Among the 18 choices that I've put up, which one you like the most ar? Or you have better cases that you like? Share with me which you like on my comment box!

I guess that's all my post this time.

Till then, ciao~ xoxo






Comments

Kabir said…
I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.



Nexus 5 Phone Cases and Covers
Unknown said…
Wonderful all iphone-5-case-covers colors and design:iPhone 5 cases

Popular Posts