Dessert Time! Cielo Dolci @ Paradigm Mall

Did you know that stressed spelled backwards is desserts!? Cielo Dolci, pronounced as “ceh-lo dol-chee” , means heaven's dessert, in Italian.

I say people posting a cute banner of the shop on instagram, I instantly tell my dear that I wanna go and try it!

Well, it's located at Paradigm Mall, it's just across Giant and nearby Kelana Jaya LRT station; and as everyone know it's the mall that famous with "magic" tricks / "Paradigm Mall - Where Magic Happens!" for more info click here.

Well, to be honest, I don't really like the mall, maybe bcoz it's still new but the restaurant inside it, different story! They have this restaurant non-halal called Paradise Dynasty (famous with their 8 different flavours of xiao long bao), Delectable (one of my favourite cupcake shop); and last this new place called Cielo Dolci (one of the best place that sell smooth and creamy local gelato & sorbet flava)!

Here are some of the photos I snap while I'm enjoying my gelato! I ordered "medium size" with 3 different flavours (Durian, Milk and Salted Caramel with "Fairy Dust"). Well, I shall try their new flava, barley lime the next time I go visit them and btw, from what I see the other day, apparently, their peanut butter flava is one of the best-seller flava. 

P/S: "If you are gonna pile on the calories, might as well let it be the best of calories!"

Durian, Milk and Salted Caramel with "Fairy Dust" 

The flavour and their price; mahal tak?
This is the jumbo size with 5 different flavours!


These are medium and small size cups! See, even the cups look so cute and attractive!


They even have take away hand-packed sizes! Yummy but pricey~
I love their settings. Chairs made out of jeans material.
Why Cielo?
My bro, Jason ordered coffee and milk while my cousin, ordered milk and hazelnut. Surprisingly, coffee is naise! :)
Well, those some of the pictures I snapped. We went there ard 10pm plus le... almost all the shops closed down already... but surprisingly, this Cielo Dolci still got so many customers le! I guess it's because they are super nice and friendly! They give me and my dear try almost all the flavours before we decide to choose the flavours we want! *tee hee~ :P

And, below here are the rest of the story on what happened today.

This sewing machine has been with my grandma since she was 21 and now, 
she's like what, 78! Woah,  this machine is age more than 50+ leh! 
Well, this sewing machine is a wedding gift from my great grandfather for my grandmother. From the day she received it until now, she had been sewing my dad, my uncle, my aunt and now my generation's clothes! 
I still remember last time when I was young, my grandma used to sew my school uniform. And now, my mom use most of the time repairing my dad's pants and all. This can be passed down from one generation to another generation! :)
My grandma finally let people to repair this old vintage / classic "Flying Man" sewing machine!
Right after the sewing machine is fixed. 
We head down to Cafe Jojo Pan Mee, Little Kitchen to eat
 my favourite pan mee; Lat Jiu Pan Mee! Yummy~ 
My favourite pan mee from Jojo Kitchen! I usually add more chilli to make it more spicy! :P #weird
I have confession to made.
I have obsession towards accessories! Help!
Btw, I love my new moustache ring! :P


FYI, my mummy love to tying my hair especially plait for me! :D
I actually want to bring my bro and my cousin to Betty Midwest at Aman Suria for dinner...
Mana tau, they close for 11 days! -_-" So, I ended up eating here! 6 2 10 Grill & Nasi Lemak at Aman Suria... They use to have it at PJ Seksyen 17, PJ, but they have moved to here already. 


Supper; after having dinner then ice-cream as dessert, these guys still tak cukup...
 Nak makan lagi, end up having Ochado @ Sri Petaling nearby my house area.
The milk tea and all is nice... Crepe cake taste is just okok only la...
 Of course not as nice as Nadeje, Melacca la... :P
Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share today! 


Signing off now. Ciao~ 

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts