An adventure I would like to go on with my 'pet'!

Hmm, where would that be... Well, most probably to Africa to see wildlife animals! *rawr!*
I don't have a pet, but most probably, I'm gonna bring my baby 'Almond' together for such adventure after visiting KL's bird park with me and my family! We have learnt so much from the trip! We wish we could see and learn more than that and the only place we could think of is Africa! Think BIG, right?! :P


Anyways, here are some awesome experience I have with well, my 'Almond' together with my family! :)


Located in the serene and scenic famous Lake Gardens, the KL Bird park is also well known as "World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary", offers a 20.9 acres of verdant valley terrain to be explored.


Enjoy~


Bird Park KL

Mua with the ticket entry!

My baby 'Almond' posing with my bro's ticket entry!

Almond is hiding inside my bag bcoz it's free for him! :P

My family picture before entering bird park! :)




Upon the front gate, we were all greeted by colorful and friendly parrots! :)


Now, below here are some awesome shoot I took on peacocks! The colors are so bright and nice! Dont's believe? Then just scroll down and take a look!


Yeap, that was my daddy trying to capture this peacock that wander freely around.
And surprisingly, the peacock stop and pose for my dad! Lolx!


"Watcha lookin' at?"

The colors are so vibrant!

The close-up shot of its feather! 


You always see the front part of peacock when they spread their 'wings' right? 
But did you get to see their back? No?

Then you gotta see this! *cheh* 
Nuthin much to see oso... :S

Next station, we move on to see owls... But all were 'sleeping'...
As everyone noe, their timing are alwiz terbalik with ours...
But well, I get to caught one owl pretending to sleep 
like others but at the same time open its eyes to see what's happening 
or mayb we too loud, kacau-ing them to have a good rest. :P

I din noe capsule can be so fun like tis! 
Foods to feed fishes and birds!

Next, can you guess why this ostrich is so 'angry' with me?


Trying to use its beak to 'poke' my camera?
It's bcoz I was trying to take its  bulu-less butt photo! :P
*sorry!*
That's why you see ostrich's leather handbags surface look like tis!

The red eye is so special and ya, the hair too! Rock on!

Look, a nest on top of a pelican!
A real pelican?! Nah...
Btw, the nest, it's empty! :(

Ever wonder why flamingo stand on one leg?
And why flamingo are pink in color?
1. Curling a leg under the body keeps the foot warm and conserves body heat.
2. Due to aqueous bacteria and beta carotene obtained from their food; eg: Shrimp

Almond insist of snaping a pict with a flock of flamingos! 
Since they are all pink!

My brother too wanna snap with flamingos,
but all of the sudden came this busy-body bird...

Ahh... finally! :)

Sorry, I din noe what's ur scientific name! Forgiv me pls! :P
P/S: Notice the 'love' symbol the flamingos made?! 
Shoooo naise! >,<

Next, to see Mandarin Duck!
In traditional Chinese culture, Mandarin Ducks represent a life-time couple, unlike many other species of ducks. Hence they are frequently featured in Chinese art and are regarded as a symbol of conjugal affection and fidelity.



Mandarin Duck, they symbolize wedded bliss and fidelity.
And they are said to be one of the endangered animals in the world... :S

"See what see arh?!"
*quack!*


"Fly, fly as far as you can! You are now free!"
That's my dad! :)

Toco Toucan, oversized, colorful bill has made it 
one of the world's most popular birds.
Awesome beak! :D


Look at this ang moh's weapon! So huge and nice kan?! 
Zhng-ed ad somemore! How I wish I got one like his la!
*salute*

FYI, this is not called as parrot 
although they do fall under the parrot category!

They are known as African Love Bird!
And their average lifespan is 10 to 15 years! 


My daddy posing with one of the love bird! 
And ya, it hurts when its beak trying
to get the kuachi from my dad's palm!


Almond wanna snap with the love bird too 
but was too excited until nearly fall down!





There, a better version... :)
"Quick, before they use their beaks on me!"
Great White Egret resting.
It has super long legs and super long beak!


Baby Almond wanna snap with it.
FYI, the Great White Egret is depicted 
on the reverse side of a 5-Brazilian reais banknote.


Me enjoying myself in the bird park. 
So happy! :)


*jump shot fail*
Sudah landed... -_-"


OK... finally! wee~

Both my younger bro... 
I noe, so much taller than me mar.. *hmph!*


Baby Almond want my bro to snap him too together with my family..
Poser betul, kan?! lolx...

"I want this shot too... please!"

Btw, here is another rare photo that I took... Well, as everyone know, black crow usually in supersticious way, they represent bad luck, death and are viewed as a bad omen. Hmm, what about white crow?
What? White? Seriously, there is white crow or also better known as Albino Crow... They existed but are very rare! :) And I just withness one at KL's Bird Park! :)
Scroll below and see! :)

Rare White crow aka Albino crow are often belief
to bring good luck and prosperity to people.
Now, where can I find one and keep it? :P


Here's just a test shoot of my Olympus camera with waterfall...
Fast shutter speed.


And slow shutter speed, without tripod! Naise kan? :P

Last but not least, I shall end this blog with a picture Almond ask me to promise him not to preserve him like tat... Take a look... >,<

Euk... I wont do that to Almond...

Well, I guess that's all for the post today! Gonna update my blog again when I'm free! Hopefully, those who came and drop by here will learn somethin from my blog as I did learnt a lot from the trip!

Wish to go on an adventure to Africa to learn more about not only birds but also on wildlife animals! :)
*Rawr!* I bite!

Signing off now! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts