Cafe Indulge @ Kuchai Lama

Well, I actually stumbled this place upon my random type search in my facebook search box...
Judging by their facebook wall and photos, they are famous for mille crepes! For those who have no idea what mille crepes are Japan/ French dessert, basically made by many layers of thin cooked pancakes and filled with cream/ specific flava in between every single layers.
Well, Kafe Indulgence is still new, located super DAMN near my house oni (so why travel all the way to Melacca/ PJ/ Bukit Bintang to have mille crepe when there's one which is just few minutes away from my house?!), free and wide car park space, and their price per piece, is so darn affordable if you wanna compare it with others and esp the PJ ones when both taste similar! Another good news is that they have another outlet at Sg. Wang Plaza 3rd floor named Arthur's Hokkaido, go look for them if you have trouble finding this original one at Kuchai Business Park! (nearby Shell and BRJ, keep going straight, it's just behind NSK!) :)

They have so many different flava! (Original, Coffee, Choc, Choc Banana, Hazelnut, Strawberry, Rum & Raisin, Black Forrest & another one, Durian; that is only available durin Durian season of coz!). I wish to show u guys how the interior of rest. look like but well, I did brin my camera along, but doink doink me, I forgotten to brin my memory card along! (dayum!) T,T but dont worry, I did manage to, well, use my awesome Samsung Monte phone to shot some of the interior of the cafe though! :P *enjoy*

The environment

The flava available...

The original flava, Vanilla

Choc Banana Flava...

And here are the picture of the mille crepe I bought home. 1 original flava and another one, choc banana. Both oso taste very nice! :D *thumbs up!*

Vanilla

Choc Banana

Meanwhile, this afternoon, during tea time, I went and made myself a dessert! Hello, why am I so free? Coz I'm jobless and super darn free kat rumah la!I made myself a choc vanilla parfait (based on Pasta Zanmai's Choc Banana Parfait idea); coz I kinda have all the ingredients EXCEPT banana.. T,T Anyways, it taste yummey~ Come over to my house, and I shall oni charge you RM5 for it (ori price is RM15++ leh!)... :P

Choc Vanilla Parfait;
consist of Oreo crush, vanilla ice-cream flava,
corn flakes, choc ice-cream flava,
whipped cream & choc sause! Yums~

Close-up shot

And below here are all the photo I snap when I'm super bored at home! Baby, mom and foods! :P

My mom and her baby

He's so kewt!

And this is dragon fruit; it's pink in colour!

I love all of them, the different flavours! :D

Well, that's all for the today! Till then, bye bye!

Signin off now! Ciao!

XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts