My 86th day in Liverpool

The day I never bring my camera out! Damn it~ :(

Left back less than 2 weeks, I'll be finishin this summer programme course... This week is consider the most 'busiest' week of all coz I need to hand in one assignment on this comin Wed (where my progress is oni 0.1%) and another one, heavy one, mini-theses (where the progress still stuck at 20%) to be hand in on Friday! It's getting harder and harder to breathe! Aih~I seriously now worryin almost about everythin; to list down a few are assignments, exam, financial status, trip budget concern, what to ship back, how to clear up my room, what to bring back, relationship, how the trip gonna be like, how to not waste money durin the trip, what do I still need to buy, how am I gonna finish foods in fridge and my cupboard, how to finish up my 2KG Milo and many other problems! See! Stress kan?! Tat's why I drop a lot of hairs recently la! ish~
Then nex week Tuesday, exam pulak when Monday, there's bank holiday and street party goin on'! Damn~

P/S: I did a random thing today where no one gonna bliv it! Siao~ And dun worry la, I din listen to what my GM told me in my FB, she call me to run around naked! Well, I did though, in my own room la! Just to fulfill her wish! >p (shh~)

Anyways, these is what happened today! Let the pictures do the story la...

This is mua in my University compound. Cantek tak?

The background behind me is Liverpool Anglican Cathedral.
It's the largest cathedral in Britain! Proud kan?! =p

Ok, enuff of self portrait.
This is my Broadcasting course mates!
Without the 2 guys in it.
Few girls are missing too in this picture.
(And the dress code is dress/skirt)

April, Ivy and Siew Lai! No. 98.
Both of them are my lovely housemate~
(Psst! My dress oni cost 1 GBP sajer la! Means RM5 aje!)

Thanks for givin me £10 Tesco Cash Card!
I get to do random stuff with it! :P
(seriously, £10 means a lot to me!)

And the above pict are what I usually makan! Kesian kan?
What to do, coz I tak makan sayur and 'malas' mau cook! =p
(FYI, I makan Breakfast & Lunch together
and then Dinner and Supper together!)

Well, that's all for now first! Coz I gotta cont. to do my assignments! Better pray hard that I'm gonna do assignments instead of lurking! >(

Signin off now! tata! Take care everyone! I'm comin back very very soon!
Ciao nao~


XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts