My 62nd day at Liverpool

Gotta post some quick updates of me for today before I starts to do my assignment! T_T

Went over to Yee Mun & Co. house to book all the air tickets to go Scotland and etc. since 9am till 4pm. So darn sleepy n tired after tat la... -_-"

My brunch. Thanks to Mei Lin. :)

Prepared by Mei Lin. In her Hello Mimi attire!

Others preparing to make lunch.

Their yummy-licious pasta.

In the middle of settling all pre-booked flying tickets thru online, my dear fren, Wynki's e-mail kena hack by hacker from Senegal! Damn scary a while lo. Coz he/she change all her password, alternate e-mail, and memorable question to ask. But luckily, she manage to log in back and change all her password and details back. So baka! >[

Wynki's e-mail kena hacked.

And I ate this for dinner. Alice made this specially for me! :)
Thanks dear. Lurve u.

It's noodles! Ala Wan Tan Mee style. =p
(I tink this is my first time makan fish at UK lo!)

I finally finish my 2 liter of 7-UP!
I brought it since June!
And I still hav Coke with me! @.@

3 different types of cooking oil. =p

Ini lah akibat jika terlupa jaga api!
Ivy's job la ni! =p
Konon nyer nak buat red bean. Hangus la pot ni! T_T

And here's my attempt to copy dear Siew Lai's fb profile pict.
The result, oh well, let's just said that I fail miserably! xD

Anyways, I still lurve you Walkers!
U crunchy fattening chips! *argh*


But that's all for now first! Coz I gotta cont. to do my assignments! Yup, assignments again! As usual!

***Attributes: Images of Wynki's e-mail and Siew Lai's are grab w/out any permission from Qiu Wei and Siew Lai respectively. =p

Signin off now! tata! Take care everyone! Ciao nao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts