Feeling a bit bored...

Harlow... I juz finish all my exams... Hopefully, I did well in it, n if everythin goes well (pray, pray and pray harder), I'll be able to cont' my 3 month degree program at Liverpool John Moores, UK in the month of June... *I just need to pray harder!* and another prob would be of coz the $$$ prob... *aih*

Hmm... Well, nuthin much happened to me recently... slept n woke up only ard in the afternoon durin most of my days... din go out due to broke n no ppl wanna date me... =(
So, I stayed in the house n juz spent time 'zhng'ed my another gadgets... my camera... bcoz i'm super bored... Well, this is my 2nd attempt on 'zhng'ing my gadgets... The first time was quite some time ago...Dec of 2008, read this... simple and nice, that was then... but now, I prefer to see those bling in different shape n sizes... and added some clay roses on it...

So, enjoy seeing the pictures below... I noe, I noe, I'm creative! Everyone had been sayin the exact same thing to me n asked y am I not in creative lines o studyin that line... Well, juz say that I'm juz not into the whole designin thingy part... esp. the part where u nid to crack ur head juz to tink of how to design a thing o decorate...

BEFORE
My 2nd Casio camera after the old one died,
thanks to ***** who killed it... ='(

AFTER
More lively rite? Nicer? =p
Different types, sizes and colours of crystals and pearl on it...

And few weeks before this, I 'zhng'ed my phone out of boredom too... Well, not the whole thing, but just partly... coz I'm bored seeing the phone plain... =)

My phone! So nice hor?! =P

Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna show off share wif everyone of what happened to me! I still lotz of updates havent been updated and it's all lining up in my draft folder...

UPDATES! Now oni I noe all these are known as 'Deco-den' instead of crystal icing coz crystal are more flat while 'Deco-den' is where u chuck all sorts of decor stuff u hav onto it! =p

Meanwhile, have a nice day ahead everyone! =)

Signin off now! tata! Ciao~

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts