You are my sunshine...

The only sunshine... you made me happy, bla bla bla bla... =p

Hello peeps! Finally, I'm back to bloggin world afta so long! Sorry, been super busy wif all my FYP, thesis, assignments, mid terms and presentation... 90% is done n is waitin for exam to come in January only... once pass, I'll flyin to Liverpool, UK! Woo hoo~ =p

Oh, another good news I wanna share with everyone is I pass my drivin test FINALLY! Ya hoo~ =D
And even before I got my license, I ad promise myself to get one of those bobbly movin head thingy coz they are so cute! I promise to get one actually for my dear to stick it on his car, but now, too bad, he cant drive ad... so, I promise myself, I muz get one once I pass my drivin test! And *poof*! Here I'm! Pass my drivin test and straight lookin for this! =p
**Pls scroll below to see what I'm talkin about!!!


Cute rite?! =p Faster guess which I bought ad?! =)


"Nohohon Zoku (のほほん族) are a line of fist-sized bobble head figurines made by the Japanese toy company Tomy. The name Nohohon Zoku means "carefree family" and it is known as Sunshine Buddies in English speaking countries. They are distinguished by a large spherical head with a wide smile and dots for eyes. Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to utilize the Laws of both heaven (astronomy) and earth (geography) to help one improve life by receiving positive energy flow."
Why I need it?! Because,
"The primary function of the dolls is to relieve their owners from stress."

That is so true! That's why, I really nid to hav one of it! Haha! What a reason hor! =p

Okok, yup, u guys guess correctly ad la... I brought the Pink colour one although I prefer the "Happiness and Richness" and the "Career" one... =) But still, the pink do suits me a lot! Rite?! =p


Nohohon Feng Shui Love
** And it comes together with a small key chain too!

"As their heads sway, you feel better, and your feelings relax. It hypnotizes. Nohohons are for stress relief!"
You can't help but get mesmerized by their insanely sweet movin doll! As they do their little 'head dance', you will slip into a zen-like trance. They are a toy designed not to stimulate you, but to relax you. They are solar powered with silent motors. Their heads move silently, de-stressing you. There is a place on the front to place small cards with messages on them. They are solar-battery powered. Press a button on the base and their head will begin to gently bobbing side to side! Kawaii desu ne! =p

Below here are the other collection of Nonohon Zoku that is PINK in colour~ God! Call me devil! Call me evil! Coz I'm tryin to promote this and brainwash u gurls to buy one too! =p

Nohohon zoku Flower Pink, so cute rite? =p

"Hidamari no Tami Cherry" pink type! So lovely rite?
I love this also but I can't seem to see this in Malaysia...
Mayb this oni available in Japan and Hong Kong, I guess...

Nohohon zoku spiritual stone, so cute wif the pearl on it!

Okok, no worry, here the some of the other colours,
just incase u're not into PINK colour! =p

And last but not least,

Nohohon zoku Wedding type!!!
Ahh, so kawaii rite? Can anyone buy
this for me on my weddin day?! =p

No, I'm kiddin bout tat! I'll be super happy with it! =p
Well, I guess that's all I'm gonna share wif everyone bout what I brought today! Have a nice day ahead everyone! =)

Signin off! Ciao~

Comments

Popular Posts